stop hating on strictly

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdub

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
nixa, mo
I have found my supplier.
I have bought 5 purchases from them so far and only had one I wasnt a fan of... they got it all worked out and fixed it

so far I have cotton candy, blueberry, caramel apple, grape, and a few others

packages come about 6 days after I pay from cali to missouri

I got caramel apple today and its awesome, tastes like apple pucker with some caramel in it

so far about 80 + spent on them and worth every penny

the power on this juice is very very strong with a nice throat hit

cotton candy on the other hand I can vape a 20+ second hit if I wanted to and 0 throat hit.

hope this helps some people looking for cheap juice fast and good quality.

I am logging off now to buy another bottle.. hmm what should I get

this is my favorite supplier since I am a usualy broke and want new juices

Last edited:

68stang

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2009
USA
I am glad you liked it!! I was ok with the juice (although one order of the same flavor was better than another....not sure why) But since i found Halo I tried going back to the strictlyejuice/dekang stuff and it just dont work for me any more. That is just me though I am glad you like it! I loved it great place for noobs to vaping to try different flavors!

Nope. Slow shipping, terrible china trash juice (and some believe they even cut from that) and there doesn't seem to be any quality control either which is a HUGE deal, no real customer service, we all know about their advertising, many hardware issues, communication?

Actually I think mods should delete this and many other of these random threads. There is already plenty of other threads to talk about them.

I really wish strictlypjuice would just become an actual supplier so we wouldn't have to see these posts. They're pretty old now...

Iwannaquit4good

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
USA Sin City
I agree, on order 4 with them now. At first I was annoyed at shipping time on first order. It was Christmas time and they got over loaded. Also if you get free shipping it says up to 8 days I believe. I heard about the bad batch of kits and also heard right was made. I have always got nice and fast replies from Jane and treated well. I have given most of my SEJ away and have some I have been selling from all the vendors I ordered from, as I went nuts buying ejuice from so many places. I think I am semi allergic to PG. I sent a friend juice from 4 different vendors. She is head over heels for the cherry from SEJ out of all the juices. I loved their watermelon menthol and I will endure the itchy red eyes for it. Which I was getting from all PG juice from all vendors. I am now only using USA made juice and VG. I will dabble with PG for taste, reviews and such. To vape all day only VG. However I will keep going back for her 510 carts, as they are a 1.98 free ship and fit my Joye510 better then the ones I paid more for with shipping. I like them over there at SEJ and everyone is open to their 2 cent's ya know. I give them thumbs up!

jdub

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
nixa, mo
Nope. Slow shipping, terrible china trash juice (and some believe they even cut from that) and there doesn't seem to be any quality control either which is a HUGE deal, no real customer service, we all know about their advertising, many hardware issues, communication?

Actually I think mods should delete this and many other of these random threads. There is already plenty of other threads to talk about them.

I really wish strictlypjuice would just become an actual supplier so we wouldn't have to see these posts. They're pretty old now...

I want to know if you had nothing better to do than flame this thread.... or your talking from experience which is doubtful.

Houdini

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Las Vegas

You knew before clicking on this thread which supplier was involved. If you don't like them then don't buy from them and don't read any more threads that discuss them. Threads don't get deleted based on who likes or dislikes a comment about a supplier and I don't think you are in any position to suggest it. I happen to like SEJ myself. I've ordered 3x from them and happy with each one. Using 3.7v PV's the flavor, vapor and TH are above average IMO. Using 6v, not so good.

kase

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Everett WA
www.myspace.com
I want to know if you had nothing better to do than flame this thread.... or your talking from experience which is doubtful.

I'll back up Imboden's quote 100%. This company is garbage straight up. Terrible products + Terrible service = Sucky experience overall. This company will lie to you and jerk you around as much as they can. They don't know what service OR quality is. PERIOD. Now, maybe you like stuff that doesn't work and watered down rebottled Dekang, but I dont. I prefer to spend the extra $3.00 to buy from a reputable company who knows how to run a business.

Houdini

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Las Vegas
I'll back up Imboden's quote 100%. This company is garbage straight up. Terrible products + Terrible service = Sucky experience overall. This company will lie to you and jerk you around as much as they can. They don't know what service OR quality is. PERIOD. Now, maybe you like stuff that doesn't work and watered down rebottled Dekang, but I dont. I prefer to spend the extra $3.00 to buy from a reputable company who knows how to run a business.
Your certainly entitled to your opinion as is everyone else. My opinion is exactly the opposite but that's beside the point. At least you didn't come in here and demand a mod to delete this thread because the OP likes the stuff and you don't.

BigBaddBossyDogg

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2009
So am I to understand we should all live in la la land and only good reviews should be posted? Well, that's helpful!

I ordered once. Won't order again. I had no problem with their customer service, but their sticking 510 battery buttons are fire hazards. I elected to keep them for dire emergency rather than return.

I got 2 juices. One was unvapeable, the other I threw in a drawer thinking if I ever run really low, I can try to salvage it with something added to it.

Does that mean I hate them? No. It just means I won't order again. When it comes to the sticking battery buttons, people need to be warned. If they choose to buy anyway, at least they can't come back from their grave and say nobody told them.

pcqueene

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2009
Quad Cities, IL
LOL, hey everyone's entitled their opinion, right? I had a terrible experience with them and I'm still pretty angry. If this was my board, I'd make it censor out their name when someone typed it, but it's not my board thank goodness :D If it was, it would suck. Hehehe.

Hey, I was right there *with you*. However, keeping in contact and being civil brought me a brand new *joye* 510 kit to my door today. So, I am satisfied at my outcome. Perhaps you should try again. I believe that they *are trying* to do the right thing.

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
I am glad you liked it!! I was ok with the juice (although one order of the same flavor was better than another....not sure why) But since i found Halo I tried going back to the strictlyejuice/dekang stuff and it just dont work for me any more. That is just me though I am glad you like it! I loved it great place for noobs to vaping to try different flavors!

68Stang, I'm having an issue not getting consistent flavor. One day I have it, the next I don't It makes no sense to me and TH and vapor is always good. So I want to ask what do you like about Halo so much? Thanks.
I have a 67 'stang by the way - which is of course better than a 68. :)

KarrMcDebt

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2009
Corvallis, Oregon, United States
FROM EXPERIENCE!

Juice was ehh, o.k. Cheap L2 kits are a lawsuit waiting to happen.

My problem was being told that they had shipped my package when it showed "in processing" on their own website.

On three different occasions they lied (obviously lied) to me about my package. Claiming sent to wrong address and whining about their work load. When I demanded a refund they finaly emailed back asking if I wanted the package resent. I said no I want a refund. Several days later I had to go to my bank to get my refund.

Effectively what happened is that the one employee that actualy did the work got fed up and left. At that point, (right at christmas), the business went down the tubes. They went from good reviews to almost everyone complaining instantly.

Now I don't know if they got things worked out, and I dont care. They lied to me and messed with my money. I was down to my last atty and almost out of juice and the delay from their company almost made me revert to analogs.

No second chances for StrictlyEJuice from me!

Just because you had a good experience with them doesn't mean that they are a good company, just means you got lucky. I hope that you continue to get lucky, but its you that takes the risk, you've been forwarned on what can happen.

Your certainly entitled to your opinion as is everyone else. My opinion is exactly the opposite but that's beside the point. At least you didn't come in here and demand a mod to delete this thread because the OP likes the stuff and you don't.

You obviously lack reading comprehension. I suggested it be deleted because there are a million threads already about how good or bad they are in which people can post in.

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
I have ordered from them a few times and the juice is OK at best.. I believe it's cut but have no proof of such...

I have not had any problems with shipping or customer service... The one thing I LOVE that they have is the key chains... They ROCK... I ordered 5 of them....

The juice is OK and for the price of it, I would not complain...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread