vapor station flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapingtx

Apr 21, 2010
san antonio, tx
I just ordered some nic liquid and a few flavors from them. Ill post this weekend on how they are. They have cocoa now which is supposed to be "real" chocolate instead of all the tootse roll flavored chocolates out there. Also got VS seattle, frost, VS NY.

So far have only tried lorann flavors and wife likes raspberry and strawberry and i like their menthol and marlboro together. Chocolate from them is tootsie roll tasting and butter rum was super strong and alcoholic and had an aftertaste i didnt like at all. Also have from them on the way, cotton candy, mint choc chip, pralines and cream & cheesecake.

Will also review those once we get them and try them. Wife doesnt mind lorann choc cuz she mixes it with raspberry or strawberry.

Jimi Mack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Long Island
I have tried their Frost, VS NY, Berry Mint and the Tootsie. I did not enjoy a single one of them and I am sorry for that. I had heard such good things about them and thought hey why not. I found everyone of the flavors to have a chemical after taste to them. They were not horrible just not something I would use and we all know taste is subjective. So now the wife has another 50ml of juice added to her collection. She just takes what I will not use again, right now she has about 200ml worth. :D Look forward to see what you think of yours.

Tuesday

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
USA
Hi VapingTx,
I think you will really like Vapor Station, I recently started using VS and I love their flavors. VS Frost, VS Seattle are great. I also like Cafe Sumatra. Berry Mint is good to. They have a nice range of tobacco flavors and I like VS Tennesse and VS Tampa. You will have to experiment with the tobacco flavors depending on you preference: sweet or straight up tobacco. Hope you enjoy your flavors. :)

Smoke free for 6 months, 3 weeks and 4 days

vapingtx

Apr 21, 2010
san antonio, tx
ill definately post my opinion on the VS flavors when i get them. Especially the cocoa since a good, real chocolate is hard to find it seems. I hear frost and seattle are similar menthol except one has a tobacco undertone and the other is more like winterfresh gum minty flavor. We'll see this weekend probably. Im trying to stay away from tobacco flavors hoping itll help me stay off analogs and go with a smooth, mild, sweet, enjoyable vaping flavor instead. Smokes marlboro light menthols for 12 years and went from 1/2 pk/day when i started to 1 1/2 packs a day.

I LOVE Sumatran coffees, so I was really excited to try VS.

This doesn't taste at all like Sumatran coffee to me. In my low res atomizer this juice tastes really burnt, and in the regular 3.7 it just tastes meh. I'm going to let it sit for a while and come back to it later, or perhaps mix it with something else.

The New York, though, seems to be holding up well. It seems mint flavors don't go bad with higher voltages, though that could just be me. I'll be vaping this all day in my Tornado to see if I still like it for the long term, but it's a nice, refreshing vape so far. Really, really good for a warm spring day.

boxhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Chico, california
:cool:
I LOVE Sumatran coffees, so I was really excited to try VS.

This doesn't taste at all like Sumatran coffee to me. In my low res atomizer this juice tastes really burnt, and in the regular 3.7 it just tastes meh. I'm going to let it sit for a while and come back to it later, or perhaps mix it with something else.

sorry to break your quote J, i`ll have to say that i have found attys make a difference, and what i started doing is use a atty for hour after first blowing out the new atty stuff, then decide if it has the taste, it got prohibitive quick. i dont use cafe sumatra with a 801, it just cooks it, the e-liquid i mean., and a 510 with that sumatra lasts about 2 weeks tops, now after about about 2 days on a 901, on a SD or EGO/nado battery it holds up about 12 days, 3 days less than 510, but imo, 901 has better flavor with CS,
maybe its me, well i know it is, other e-liquids have to me the same good/not good depending on atty, and e-liquid

by the way, i use a senseo pod thing and only use sumatra, for almost 5 years ( same machine) and before that cafe sumatra from millstone, and now use millstone coffee in a pod maker in the sanseo...whew. anyway back to what i am saying the taste differences, to me, are on account of nic level, the sweetness of PG and the atty, i tried a lot of e-liquid coffees and now i have backup bottles of backup bottles of cafe sumatra, oh i think i should order more...hehehe
i really like the e-liquids i have got from VS, and will someday try them all again, gotta love the flavor sample pac...way to go eric!

and we are waiting (well i am) for the OP's vapingtx experence with them... mostly cuz i just ramble and dont make good english...have u say spelling and grammer in english?

vapingtx

Apr 21, 2010
san antonio, tx
update on flavors- we got them all in and so far have tried lorann cheesecake & cotton candy. Cotton candy was sweet tasting but dont think it tasted like cotton candy. Not bad but not gonna buy more of it.

Wife likes and wanted the cheesecake flavor, tastes decent but again, not cheesecake taste so much. She then mixed it with strawberry (strawberry cheesecake) and like the vape flavor of it just doesnt think it tasted how it should being what it is.

More flavors to be tested today...

:cool:

by the way, i use a senseo pod thing and only use sumatra, for almost 5 years ( same machine) and before that cafe sumatra from millstone, and now use millstone coffee in a pod maker in the sanseo...whew. anyway back to what i am saying the taste differences, to me, are on account of nic level, the sweetness of PG and the atty, i tried a lot of e-liquid coffees and now i have backup bottles of backup bottles of cafe sumatra, oh i think i should order more...hehehe

Now that I've gone back to regular atomizers (510 cartomizers, actually) I should go back and try the Sumatra again.

If you really like Sumatran coffees, there's a DIY coffee juice recipe (modified from Doctor Vapor's Russian tea recipe, I think) floating around. I was thinking about taking that recipe and using ground Sumatran instead of the suggested brand and seeing what I could do with that. It could be interesting.

Tuesday

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
USA
VS Frisco 16mg This is a new flavor from Vapor Station and a very rich tobacco flavor. I love the fragrance when you open the bottle. This liquid has very nice undertones that are complicated and will keep you wondering what the subtle flavors are. I tried a sample size then re-ordered. I kept thinking I tasted a very small hint of cocoa.

Sojourner

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
Elmira Heights, NY
Vapor Station sounds like it's definitely worth a sampling. I just ordered 6 samples:
VS Frisco, VS Tampa, VS Tennessee, Cafe Sumatra, VS4, and Rosewater. Can't wait to sample and I'll post reviews. Eric said I should received them on Monday. He takes orders online or over the phone. Easy to access him and he's very helpful. I'll sample for a day or two and post my findings.

Once again, Tuesday, thanks for pointing this vendor out to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread