Not open for further replies.

Guttermouth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2010
Tn
www.guttermouthelectronics.com
i ordered a sampler pack from vs a couple of weeks ago and have been letting it sit.these were all tested dripping on a clean 510/ego, i'm a vegetarian ex smoker (coming up on 3 weeks smoke free :lol:) so my palette is probably a bit more fragile than most but, i've heard nothing but good stuff about the vs juice and have high hopes.
NEW YORK (16mg) :
This is supposed to be some sort of chocolate mint (york pattie?).the mint portion is nice and clean and very cooling and the chocolate portion i really dislike. on the inhale i'm hit first by a floral,perfumey,chemical tasting chocolate followed by a fantastic almost menthol cold mint (the menthol component tastes alot like their frost liquid).the throat hit is smooth but minimal, vapor production is very good and on exhale i just get a cool mint flavor.Like i said , i know alot of people like this but I just can't get past the chocolate flavor.
Frost (16mg)
this is a straight menthol juice with no tobacco flavor that i can detect.it's clean tasting , the juice itself is clear and has a mild minty aroma.
on the inhale i get a slight sweetness with just a little mint. throat hit is minimal,vapor production is medium and on the exhale i get a really strong clean menthol feeling.
i could see this juice being great mixed with other juices if you wanted to add a strong menthol with just a hint of mint.

i've got several more flavors from them and i'll update this post when i get to them.

Last edited:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I also did not like the New York. It is definitely dark chocolate flavor and I feel that is what I dislike the most about it. Some people love it. Just goes to show you how different taste can be.

I hope that you got some of the Amaretto Peach and VS4. That stuff is killer. Cherry Almond is also very good.

Sadly my order has been somehow held up. I am long out of my amaretto peach and am counting down til mail time tommorow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread