• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vapor Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
I realize this thread was originally about Vapor King's storefront but I wanted to share this with Wiz, at least. Kalamazoo Vapor shop has a new storefront. Patty(my wife, BTW) and I are going out to the Benton Harbor/ St. Joseph area to hang out on Lake Michigan this week end and are planning to go into Kalamazoo on Saturday to check out James' shop and catch some dinner at a nice brew pub there. Here's a link to KMV's site with pics of the new store. Welcome To The Kalamazoo Vapor Shop!
Thanks for posting this Mist! Like PTJD mentioned........Take some pics for us! Tell James The Wiz says Hey!

Be safe and have fun!
:)Wiz!

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
Forgot VK closed on Saturday, but the new sign is up.

a6cd0af2-d024-81cf.jpg

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
I stopped in at the Kalamazoo Vapor Shop on Friday and saw James, met his brother and bought some cartos. I only snapped a few photos but we probably visited for an hour or so.
100_1100.jpg

100_1101.jpg

100_1102.jpg

In the last photo from left to right is James, his brother Rich and my lovely wife Patty.

I didn't realize until I posted the pics that the lettering in their sign got completely washed out in the first photo.

Last edited:

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
I know. James claims that he's doing better than he projected. he's had a couple positive write ups in the local papers and said he's looking into getting a few local TV spots during Letterman. Good to see him succeeding.
I stocked up on 3Ω Boge cartos while I was there and got some Smoktech DCs to check out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread