Status
Not open for further replies.

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
Considering that so many of our e-cig vendors are so very good, I don't usually make unsolicited endorsements, but I gotta say, VaporBank.com is a great place to shop. Prices there are as good or better than most. But what really sets them apart is outstanding, proactive, and personal customer service.

When they discovered that they had shipped some of the new Vamo APVs with short springs, Vapor Bank sent out an email to everyone that may have received one of these defects. They did not wait for customers to contact them. They offered free replacement caps.

When I mentioned in passing that one of the buttons on the Vamo was a little flaky (something that I was willing to live with on the great low-priced tube), they damn near demanded that they would replace it with the newer metal button product. They didn't wait for a return; they shipped the new unit with a pre-paid postage box to return the defective item.

On another order, John contacted me immediately after I placed the order to check whether I may have preferred a lower priced alternative. He was looking to save me a couple of bucks.

That is going the extra mile, winning a repeat customer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread