Vaping upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I currently own a V3tronix Flip and Aspire Atlantis, but my Flip broke and I'm looking into mini boxes. The sigelei Mini 30 Watt has the highest ratings by far, and for $40 I can afford it, but I cannot find anywhere RELIABLE to buy one! I really don't want to spend more than $60, but if I must, I must :( Only shops near me carry mechanical mods or $150+ boxes I cannot imagine buying. Online, anyone?

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum Anarozaline. Glad to have you here!:)

MVS has them in stock for $40. They are a well respected vendor. I have purchased from them many times.

However, you may also want to consider a higher wattage devise. I vape my Atlantis at 40 watts on a iStick 50watt. It has an internal 4400 mah battery and lasts a long time between charges.

Fattlestar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Ohio, USA
The KBox has wattage "settings" in steps, so it is more limited compared to other 40w devices out there that can be adjusted in 1 watt increments.

The iStick 50 watt is the current favorite in that range, and would be a good choice. You can find them between $45 and $55 dollars usually. Built in battery though, so when it's dead, it's a paperweight.

I believe the Sigelei 30 watt can also be used in "mech mode" so that is a nice feature, and it also has a replaceable battery I think (not included, you have to supply your own 18650), which is another bonus.

All three are probably fine choices though, with the iStick being the current popular favorite.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Last edited:
I would also suggest if you're on facebook, check out local vape groups, here in st. louis there are a number of groups and a lot of members seems to have a revolving door policy with mods lol, can often score a good deal if you don't mind buying used. otherwise, i would agree with the others, it seems like the segeli boxes have a lot of buzz about them, as well as the isticks, my mother and brother in law both started vaping a few weeks ago with isticks and they are happy with them so far, and man are they small

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
The Sigelei 30w is a great choice. 101 and MVS are great vendors.

If you want a 50w, I own the Sigelei 50w v2 and it pretty much kicks ... You can catch it for $70 from a trusted vendor on ebay.

I prefer the Sigeleis because the build quality is top notch and feature a yihi chip but also consider the ipv mini 30w and the ipv mini v2 70w which also feature yihi chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread