Vaping has disabled my ability to seek professional medical advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Who wants to know that you're experiencing flatulence. Not me, really. Expecially if you're sitting in front of your computer all day drinking mai-tai's or Old Milwaukee and forgetting to eat, I imagine flatulence may be a problem for you.
So who was saying we shouldn't get medical advice from these fine people here?
You just solved my problem!

Mighty Cowphin

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Oregon Coast
Who in this advanced sophisticated society would first post on The-Electronic-Cigarette-Forum that he was spitting up blood, and then go to the Doctor when he gets around to that, if he has time after three weeks of trying to find a cure here.
Now, really, I may think about doing that, if I had just COME BACK from the Doctor's and he had told me it was due to vaping, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. I would want everyone to know that.
Olderthandirt has a very good point. Who wants to know that you're experiencing flatulence. Not me, really. Expecially if you're sitting in front of your computer all day drinking mai-tai's or Old Milwaukee and forgetting to eat, I imagine flatulence may be a problem for you.
Get real, people, if you have a real issue, please don't rely on this Community to take over your Medical Care. This is not the Hot Line for Doc's-On-Line, and it isn't the Registry Site for Public Option Health Care.
If you have a medical issue that can be traced to vaping, as in using 48 mg/ml juice, maybe we could help with some advice. We would certainly be willing to send out "Get Well Soon" posts, or "Sorry for Your Loss" to your next-of-kin. Or suggest alternatives for your problem if you can still read.
Let me just suggest that there are trolls here, in force. Don't fall for that kind of clap-trap, please. Next guy that posts spitting-up-blood issues, please don't answer him. He may then have time to go to the ER instead of waiting for a few more free opinions.

IMHO, I think health post should be deleted... this aint the ER folks... sorry... but then again... I dont read um normally anyway... the name on this one was catchy and I was lookin' for a laugh...

By the way.. I got my laugh... THANKS!!!! :rolleyes:

Casey C

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2009
Fort Wayne, IN
evolvers.net
Who in this advanced sophisticated society would first post on The-Electronic-Cigarette-Forum that he was spitting up blood, and then go to the Doctor when he gets around to that, if he has time after three weeks of trying to find a cure here.
Now, really, I may think about doing that, if I had just COME BACK from the Doctor's and he had told me it was due to VAPING, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. I would want everyone to know that.
Olderthandirt has a very good point. Who wants to know that you're experiencing flatulence. Not me, really. Expecially if you're sitting in front of your computer all day drinking mai-tai's or Old Milwaukee and forgetting to eat, I imagine flatulence may be a problem for you.
Get real, people, if you have a real issue, please don't rely on this Community to take over your Medical Care. This is not the Hot Line for Doc's-On-Line, and it isn't the Registry Site for Public Option Health Care.
If you have a medical issue that can be traced to vaping, as in using 48 mg/ml juice, maybe we could help with some advice. We would certainly be willing to send out "Get Well Soon" posts, or "Sorry for Your Loss" to your next-of-kin. Or suggest alternatives for your problem if you can still read.
Let me just suggest that there are trolls here, in force. Don't fall for that kind of clap-trap, please. Next guy that posts spitting-up-blood issues, please don't answer him. He may then have time to go to the ER instead of waiting for a few more free opinions.

I don't recall seeing Casey C being called a Troll anywhere in the Thread.
I didn't call you one. Perhaps the OP can answer that for you.
Don't know where you saw yourself as a troll, but it was not in any post of mine............check yourself. Be sardonic to someone who likes it.

don't get haughty with me

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
Man...you arent kiddin! That is one side effect from vaping that could be classified as an adverse reaction for me. Im pretty sure USPS.com had to add more front end servers to keep up with my constant tracking inquiries...
Sorry if my fellow Ohioans and former ohioans are thrown into the sarcastic .... category, I was just trying to make a few laugh.

Them that got it laughed Nepenthy. I still am.

I'm trusting you won't stop being a sarcastic ....! :D

LameBMX

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Stow, OH
www.youtube.com
Although many will disagree (as you will it seems, self-admittedly):
If you even in passing think that you may be getting despondant, depressed, self-isolating and/or feeling like what you are exhibiting illogical/non-rational thoughts - you need to seek medical/mental health care IMMEDIATELY. These symptoms rolled together are not cool.

what if these are not fleeting thought? only sometimes depressed. and my self isolation is a tool to keep me out of jail. i seriously hate people, they are so full of self talk bull**** i just want to smack them. its amazing how the more one talks about how bad they are, less likely they are to do something when smacked. but on a good note, most of my thoughts are logical and rational, at least to me :) here is some of my logic: I want to do something wrong. i dont care if its wrong because im ...... and i know i will get amusement from it. so i just do it. i dont believe in wasting time or want people to view me as full of crap. but apparently this is not normal. if i dont like something im supposed to go home. smoke some pot. and talk a bunch of trash like i had done what i thought of doing. if the difference between talking and doing is the difference between normal and psycho i will pick psycho any day. im guessing me going to vaping being a much better option for those around here than me trying out chantix?

and does anyone else find the concept of dry humor and vaping being associated funny in its own special way? kinda makes me laugh out loud on the inside.

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
So who was saying we shouldn't get medical advice from these fine people here?
You just solved my problem!
:rolleyes:What, was it the Old Milwaukee? :D That'll do it for me too!
And LameBMX, I didn't mean a person shouldn't look for advice for a problem, not at all, but spitting up blood is not something you should wait around for some help with. What else would one suggest, not to spit? No, we would probably suggest GO TO THE ER! I guess that isn't quite politically correct anymore either! I did see some humor there....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread