Vapetrik?.. its a "Trick" Alright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penumbra

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2015
Pen of Numbers, I echo your

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

does that comment echo my "ummmmmmmmmmmmm"?

cuz originally, I was specifically thinking of you when I typed the outlandish, yet warranted :D
"eternal um."

: )

P.S. you look hot btw

@LouisLeBeau

man, I have no idea what your posts are referring to... ac9? POS?.. 5-pawns, then the list of all those names at the end of the one (Absolute Sin, etc).

Is there an abridged version regarding the details on those items?

As far as the rumors about Rip getting financial rewards... Im still not sure 'bout the legitimacy of that claim (though I havent researched it much**); on the other hand, the revelation associated with his Junk-Juice, and just how he's robbed 'n plundered his youtube subscribers with overpriced, bed-wettings, has me leaning towards guilty.

** Aside from titles of various youtube vids that relate to Drip's coerced-$$-reviews, I did watch one of those "conference call," 3 or 4 way videos with Twisted420 and some other vape-cronies. Though it still remains in my mind/gut, I got a jealous/envy vibe off 420 cuz of youtube "fame."

Then I of course watched Drip's rebuttal... I was sold on Drip's innocence from then on... till now I suppose.

Last edited:
Reactions: Katdarling

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I had a hand injury a few months ago and noticed he was selling pre-made coils, selling on Amazon.

Wow. Sales on Amazon, you tube channel, a juice line........some of these vapefamous types must really be laughing all the way to the bank.

No wonder there's no time to follow up with the customer.

There have been a few really honest reviewers when I started vaping, unfortunately one I liked didn't cash in, was a totally independent reviewer....even exposed a few dangerous mods.......but they fall by the wayside cuz they're not "set up" to make money off every breath they take..

BIG VAPING has arrived, I'm afraid..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread