VapeRite organic line (5 flavor review)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abubika

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2011
Downingtown pa
Ok this is the first review Im doing on here so I'll try my best. I'll start off by saying that since I've started vaping I have purchased juice from over 6 vendors so far just to get a feel for all of them and what's out there.

First off as far as the company and shipping I am very pleased with them as this was my first order and it came very fast. Ordered 3 flavors and got 2 samples along with them and they were nicely packed. I really like the flip top bottles they put their juice in too and they have a good feel dripping with them (don't have to push too hard but it doesn't come spraying out either)

I got all of my flavors in 50/50 pg vg because I like to use my tanks and cartos when I'm driving and drip with an lr306 if I'm at work or home

1. Organic tabacco 18mg.
Don't really need to write a book on this one as it is exactly how's it's described. Very nice smooth tabacco blend. Has a good throat hit but not overpowering. This is the best straight tabacco juice ive tasted so far.

2. Organic French vanilla 16mg
Being a coffee drinker I wasn't sure what to expect from just straight French vanilla as I've neve had it besides in coffee. Found the flavor to grow on me but it's a much more subtle flavor than what I'm used to and will probably mix it with some coffee to see how it will taste. Good for people that like vanilla. Throat hit is there but more on the mild side.

3. Organic strawberry shortcake 16mg
First off let me say I don't even like strawberries but I could vape this alll day. Fantastic taste too it and so realistic you'd think it was real (or better than real in my eyes) and the throat hit gives you a nice kick that I love.

4. Organic bananas foster 12mg
This stuff is amazing, tastes exactly like a cooked banana. If you've never had a cooked banana I don't know how else you could describe it honestly. Flavor is slighty more subtle than the strawberry but it's not at all a bad thing. Feels like I'm eating dessert with every vape and even got some juice on my tongue and it tasted good haha

5. Organic vr4 (ry4) 12mg
Saved this one for last because ry4 is my favorite flavor and have tried many different ones. This is my new all day vape hands down, same great smooth taste as the organic tabacco but with the complementing hints of caramel and vanilla in it. I use the word complimenting because unlike some of the others I have tried you get a lot more of the tabacco taste in it which for me is a big plus. Throat hit is a tad less than the organic tabacco but at 12mg compared to 18mg I think that's why. This is a must try for ry4 fans out there.

All in all I can't say enough good things about this company. I liked every juice I got and can't wait to try more.

juicejunky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
gone
I love their VR4 too. It's my second favorite all time vape and I've ordered it twice now.

How long have you had your e-juice? I too have 4 day old French vanilla and I don't find it has that much flavor. VR4 took 3-4 days to taste right and gets better, so I am hoping the French vanilla will too.

I have 3 week old organic Cappuccino that has almost no taste at all, so I am hoping FV isn't the same.

I'd like to have a few more favorites from VapeRite since I will always be ordering organic vr4 and I like the idea of organic flavoring. Thanks for the review, I'll try the banana next time. I love cooked bananas.

juicejunky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
gone
Holy cow!. I got an Organic Strawberry Shortcake sample and tried it in a cartomizer a few days ago. It smelled great but I didn't taste much so I threw it in a drawer thinking fruits weren't for me. After reading your review I pulled it out and dripped it, you are right it is fantastic. I got the throat hit and the fabulous real strawberry flavor. Not sure if it is age or dripping but I'm going to be ordering this again. I wish I didn't just have < 2ml left.

Thanks again.

Abubika

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2011
Downingtown pa
Ive only had the juice for a day so far. The French vanilla is a tester so I'll let that sit and try it again in a few days but my vr4 tasted great right out of the packaging, I can only imagine how it will taste after some time. I was thinking about trying the cappuccino out but maybe not now, I haven't had a coffee flavor that has 100% pleased me yet.

juicejunky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
gone
I think the samples are already steeped where the bottles are fresh. Try BackwoodsBrew for coffee flavors. I have Cafe Mocha, Cappuccino, and Espresso that are less than a week old and I love all three of them. I've read they get even better with age.

So far I have tried V4L coffee shoppe samplers, Johnson Creek espresso, Gourmet Vapors Maiden Coffee and Keoke Coffee, and while all were vapable none were all that great. They were either too burnt tasting or had that medicine aftertaste.

PS. BackwoodsBrew coffees also aren't hard on an atomizer like some of the others.

Last edited:

Abubika

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2011
Downingtown pa
I have some bwb Exspresso and I can't get into it that much, I was hoping for more of a bitter realistic coffee taste and i haven't been able to get that. Nhaler has been the closest so far but didn't have a throat hit so ive been trying to see if somebody managed to get it right. I was going to try the kona from vaporize when I put my next order in and see if I approve.

juicejunky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
gone
I have some bwb Exspresso and I can't get into it that much, I was hoping for more of a bitter realistic coffee taste and i haven't been able to get that. Nhaler has been the closest so far but didn't have a throat hit so ive been trying to see if somebody managed to get it right. I was going to try the kona from vaporize when I put my next order in and see if I approve.

BWB espresso is probably sweeter than I'd expect from an espresso but mine is only 4 days old so I don't know where it will end up. Some of his flavors take a week or more to truly come out. Johnson Creeks has that slightly bitter espresso taste, but it is really dark and hard on the atomizers/cartomizers.

I'll try the Nhaler too since your taste buds seem similar to mine. Any other e-juices you really like so far?

Last edited:

jplanet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
NJ
I recently got some samples as soon as Todd made them available. I also love the Strawberry Shortcake - it's comparable to the BWB Strawberry, in that it is a nice, realistic strawberry flavor, not like strawberry candy. If you liked the Bananas Foster, I bet you will like the Banana Nut bread as well. I'm also very impressed by the Chocolate Almond.

Sounds like I will be ordering some refills and probably try the RY4 as well...

Abubika

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2011
Downingtown pa
Just wanted to update as I've let the juices sit.

All the juices besides French vanilla stayed about the same as when I first got them but smoothed out a tad more.

The French vanilla flavor is now great after the sitting time, liquid is noticably darker. Went back to it because I had a cold and the tabaccos were kicking my throats ... and the French vanilla was perfect for when you just want a good flavor without a big throat hit.

VanderVape

Moved On
Nov 17, 2010
Wyoming
I am glad that this review was written up. Vaperite need a thread on here so that they are easier to find.

I am getting ready this Thursday to place our first order with them and have two tobacco samplers lined up with Burley, Honey horn, Natural Perique, Org Honey, Wintergreen, and Minthol. Going to get a big bottle of french vanilla as I have to have a vanilla and a tobacco as my all day vapes. I am getting my partner a bottle of the Vr4, as she is a Ry4 junkie (hence her handle lol)

After we have tried the samplers I need to make a choice and order three more bottles from him. I need a bit of help here from ones that have vaped these juices. Kat likes a tobacco tasting vape, where I don't care for it that much. I like a sweeter tasting tobacco (right now I am vaping a tobacco that has a green tea background.) I don't like a big TH either as it makes me cough, where Kat does. I know we are just total opposites, but love a lot of the same flavors. We know that all our vapes have to be 50/50. I vape at 12mg, and Kat does 12 and 16mg.

So help us out here. What tobaccos would you all suggest?

JudgeVape

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2011
D.C./Maryland
I am not impressed with vaperites chocolate in general....that is about the only flaw in his lineup for me...maybe its just chocolate vaping as I have found few really good ones.

Agreed. The chocolate flavor he uses is a very, very dark chocolate, I think too dark. Furthermore, as it ages (at least to my taste buds), it migrates into a very off putting chemical flavor that is just unvapable for me. I have a large bottle of his chocolate mint that I can't even vape anymore. Likewise, I think he might put some of that same flavor into his Kona coffee. I loved the Kona (sample size) when I first got it but now it has strong chemical notes as well.

On the plus side, his Rou's Hazelnut is...simply...awesome, quite possibly my single favorite juice. His English Toffee is also outstanding, the best easily of the 3 straight toffee flavors I own. His VR4 is also quite good.

I have samples of several of his others, many of which presented very little flavor when I first got them, that are just starting to come around after a week or so. Strawberry Shortcake and Bananas Foster are two of them.

For coffee flavors, my go-to is BWB Caramel Cap. The KBV version tastes great also but the BWB is a much better performing juice and tastes almost as good. Oddly enough, I don't actually drink coffee, I don't care for it, but coffee vapes are becoming some of my favorites.

Last edited:

Trips1103

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
North Carolina
I've just got an order from VapeRite in today, and I have to say I'm not too happy. This is about the 6th or 7th vendor I've been to, and I decided to try their organic line sample pack (6 - 3ml. bottles) all vg and 16 mg strength. I have an eGo - clean carts, attys in good condition, full battery.

I ordered samples of:

French Vanilla
Japanese Plum
Sweet Cinnamon
Carmel Cream
Chocolate Almond
Kona Cream

So far I've tried Japanese Plum, and French Vanilla. The plum had very little flavor at all. The french vanilla tasted good, not great, but satisfactory.

But neither had any vapor at all!

I thought this to be very odd considering they were all VG. Yet the consistency was rather thin especially for 100% vg, and I get the impression that they have been watered down.

I was very disappointed since I had heard some very good reviews.

JudgeVape

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2011
D.C./Maryland
I can assure you that you either have some faulty equipment or, more likely, you got some faulty samples. His 100%VG samples generate huge plumes of vapor and are not thin at all. Also, of the six most recent samples I got from him the Japanese Plum and the Boysenberry were the most flavorful of the bunch out of the mailbox.

A week later and I am still waiting to get much of any flavor out of the Bananas Foster sample though.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
His stuff seems thinner than i would expect from a high vg, but not knocking... i get lots of th and vapor from most of vaperite juices... but i'm not a big t/h vaper anyway.

i used to addicted to kona cream when i first started... his lemond drops are pretty good, if you like the candy. he nails it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread