Velvet Vapors Review - Holy Cow!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I purchased a whole bunch of Kat's flavors. And I have to say that to date, her stuff is hands down the best so far. I've purchased from a few others, but these are head and shoulders above so far.

OK, on to the review:

• Caramel Latte, 12mg, organic VG - Very clear caramel flavor, no aftertaste. great coffe undertone, smoky and dark.
  • Vanilla Almond tobacco, 12mg, organic VG - Clean tobacco flavor overlaid with subtle vanilla and almond. My fav 555 clone to date.
  • French Vanilla Latte, 12mg, organic VG - nice vanilla flavor, dark smoky coffee base. I hate coffee, but oh my, did I *love* this
  • Velvet Vanilla, 12mg, organic VG - like it says, velvet. Smooth dry vanilla flavor, not sweet, very clean
  • Cinnamon Sugar, 12mg, organic VG - very true to taste, but too sweet to vape alone for me. However, added to the caramel latte, 555 clone, velvet vanilla, caramel and organic french vanilla, it added sweetness and a fuller mouth feel. Divine!
  • Gingerbread, 12mg, organic VG - I love this! Clean gingery taste, a little sweet. More like a gingersnap to me, and right now a contender for my favorite vape
  • Caramel, 12mg, organic VG - I love this straight, and also added to the lattes and the 555 clone to bring up the caramel a bit. I used it to punch up my chai custom mix too.
  • Snickerdoodle, 12mg, organic VG - yum!! This takes care of my sweet tooth, the perfect dessert vape
  • Organic French Vanilla, 12mg, organic VG - Love this. I'm a vanilla freak (if you couldn't already tell, LOL. This is smooth and clean. I can't decide if I like the velvet vanilla or this better.....

Kat is great, answered my questions quickly, and shipped in 24 hours. I'm already placing another order, I can't get enough of her juice!!!

frisco

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2010
Asheville
Vapwrench, I'm so glad you like her flavors. They just keep getting better as they age also. Her organic french vanilla is my very favorite. I like the velvet vanilla flavor but it doesn't seem to vape as nicely for some reason. I've tried a lot of different atomizers with it. What do you use?

I also like her apple pie and peach pie. They need to have a couple of weeks to meld.

Kat is great to work with. A very down to earth person.

Vapwrench, I'm so glad you like her flavors. They just keep getting better as they age also. Her organic french vanilla is my very favorite. I like the velvet vanilla flavor but it doesn't seem to vape as nicely for some reason. I've tried a lot of different atomizers with it. What do you use?

I also like her apple pie and peach pie. They need to have a couple of weeks to meld.

Kat is great to work with. A very down to earth person.

Hey Frisco,

I use E8, E9 and 808 cartomizers with batteries from Ecig and Vapor4Life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread