Vaperite - Review of 3 juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackinkc

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2011
Kansas City
lol. Jack Stack it is. I live about 4 minutes away from one. :) K-State basketball has come a long way. Gotta love the coach you have.

I have had Blueberry Pancake and Strawberry Shortcake is lighter than that. I like Blueberry, but it's not something I would be able to vape all day because it's a bit to heavy for me. Shortcake is much lighter and something I can never get too much of....

cherewine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2010
Pacific Northwest USA
Todd from Vaperite was at Vapefest this past weekend dishing out a bunch of different free samples. I have not tried all of them yet but one that made a nice first impression with me was called "Tuscany Tobacco" (not for sale on his site yet), that tasted like a milder version of a 555 juice.

Oh goodie, a new flavor! I LOVE Vaperites juices. Todd's juices were one of the first that I tried when I started vaping and I haven't found anything that compares to his Organic Coffee (with vanilla added)! The coffee flavor is the closest I have found to a real cup of coffee...no chemical after taste left on the palette. A real close runner up is his Rou's Toasted Hazelnut Tobacco...just THE best hazelnut that I've ever come across to date! I don't know where the 'tobacco' comes into play with this one though, I don't detect any tobacco flavor at all.

Goldenkobold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Florida
I just got the 'Honey Tobacco', Kona Cream', 'Sweet Cinnamon' and sample of 'Lemon Drop'...all organic, all 50/50, 12mg
I also have some of his VR4

I have to say Vaperite's organic juices are the best I've tried so far...which includes KBV, FreedomSmokeUSA, MyFreedomSmokes., Joogler's, Totally Wicked, High Caliber.

Great flavors, great vape...just really wonderful stuff. Yes, Todd's stuff may be a bit more expensive, but you can really taste & smell the quality.

5 Stars all the way.

I could save a ton of money if I could make a Kona Cream as good as Todds...there is just something about it that really hits the spot for me.

makasin

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2010
San Diego
Organic French Vanilla:
Organic Honey Horn Virginia Tobacco:
Organic VR4 Tobacco:

It's funny. I JUST ordered all of these exact same flavors and I totally forgot about this thread. Im glad you liked them. Im really excited to try them all.
Do these juices require steeping of any sort to realize their full potential?

Last edited:

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
If you like his organic coffee you have to try his extracted Gold Nuggett and Jamaican Blue Mountain. Have him add vanilla to those too. You will go crazy.

Oh goodie, a new flavor! I LOVE Vaperites juices. Todd's juices were one of the first that I tried when I started vaping and I haven't found anything that compares to his Organic Coffee (with vanilla added)! The coffee flavor is the closest I have found to a real cup of coffee...no chemical after taste left on the palette. A real close runner up is his Rou's Toasted Hazelnut Tobacco...just THE best hazelnut that I've ever come across to date! I don't know where the 'tobacco' comes into play with this one though, I don't detect any tobacco flavor at all.

imalways

Sep 4, 2009
Glen Allen, VA
I ordered a regular sampler and tobacco sampler. I don't think these these came with nic so the TH would be lower than expected for me.

Waffle - dark color - low TH - Full of taste, at first I didn't like the thought of this flavor but its so good!
Chocolate Macadamia nut - light color - low TH - Lighter taste but good. You can taste the good balance of chocolate and nut flavor.
Chocolate Almond - light color - little TH - Seems there is more flavor to this juice than the chocolate macadamia nut. Great taste and I'll be ordering more of this!
APV Tobacco - light color - medium TH - Awesome juice! This is a great house flavor from Vaperite. This is a good analog replacement.
Kona Cream - light color - medium/high TH - This is the coffee flavor of my dreams. It has a sweeter taste on the inhale but on the exhale you get the nice coffee flavor. Definitely a reorder from me.
Rou's Hazelnut - light color - medium TH - Good taste. Lighter taste than Kona. I hear many are a fan of this flavor but it will only be a once a while order for me. As you can guess I like hazelnut but I'm not crazy for it.
Honey Tobacco - medium color - medium TH - Super good taste. It reminds me of the honey suckle I used to pick out of my back yard. Provides a good amount of flavor.
VR4 Tobacco - light color - medium TH - Nice vanilla, caramel, and tobacco mix. It's gotten recognition for a reason!
French Vanilla - light color - light TH - The most natural tasting vanilla flavor I've tasted. Good for mixing.

It's like comparing orange drink to orange juice. Good stuff!

/hijacking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread