Vaperfexion Store Grand Opening! Celebrate with the release of the VPX Cartomator Pro-V!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Hi everyone, I know many of you, so we're hardly strangers! Or at least, you might already know my products. In any case, this community is my second home and it has been my pleasure being part of it for the last 2 years. I am taking the next step and opening my own retail store. Vaperfexion
It will take a little time to build up inventory and offer a wide selection of products. So for the time being, we will limit ourselves primarily to our own product lines and products that compliment that. This doesn't mean that my products (or me) will not be available in the stores that I have forged strong friendships and partnerships with. We will continue to provide new, exciting and original products to them and nothing will change with that. This only strengthens the products we can offer them and gives us the opportunity to release a few exclusive products and some things that might not otherwise get to you. Such as...Our first exclusive model of the Cartomator. I know that more than a few of you have asked... and asked about it, since the prototype was first shown back around Christmas! But it's finally here. The Cartomator Pro-V! Pro-V Cartomator SS - Vaperfexion
proV3.jpg proV1.jpg proV2.jpg
We made 30 pairs of caps and that will probably be it for a little while, since I am still seeing teardrops and dimples in my sleep:) So there will be 30 Pro-V tanks available with shipping on Monday for those pre-orders that happen before Saturday at noon, After that, if any are still left....they will ship Tuesday and Wednesday. I believe that the site is only loaded with skus for minis with no carto right now, but I will add XL tube models and some carto options on Friday. I was going to do some cheesy coupon code, but how about I'll just give free USPS Priority on the Pro-V and any other order over $50! But if you miss out on these, there are still plenty of cool goodies coming up this month....A couple of Reactor models in Stainless and Delrin (Black and White) .....And early next month, will be our new Carto-Punch and also our 2nd integrated drip-tip model tank.So again....be patient, we are still very small and just starting out on the retail front. But I promise really good things are coming!

Attachments

• proV4.jpg
    proV4.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
What is the line ? I have the capacity but not the ability ?

Something along those lines which I no doubt will be proving at the Nhaler table at Vapestock Saturday !

Awesome! say hi to Drew, Pete, Laurel and Cisco for me. Some of my favorite people all in one place!
Wish I went down there now....uggh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread