Not open for further replies.

donei

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2009
Baltimore, MD
Pm me your phone# and I will have my accountant call you on Monday

No, I don't think so.

I'd like to know your plan to forward all sales tax collected for sales outside of your state, to each state your customer resides. If you have no sales and use tax account for each state, there is no way for you to forward any monies collected on all the customers that live outside the state of NJ. So, where does that money go?

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Donei, Thanks for trying to be so helpful, I really apreciate it....As I said I will talk to my accountant tommorow and post on this thread...If I owe any body a tax refund, I will certanly pay them...Also if you want to purchase any products(cheaper than anywhere else) I will send you a free 20ml bottle of juice and a 10%coupon on your next purchase...Thanks for giving me a chance

donei

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2009
Baltimore, MD
I just don't want to see anyone getting in trouble for something a paid professional has instructed them to do. If you are collecting money in the name of a governing entity and not forwarding that money to the proper governments, you will be the one to get in trouble. I seriously doubt that your accountant would step up and accept any punishment for something he instructed you to do. Good luck.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
My accountant just sold his business for 2.6 million, but still does my taxes for my busineses as he is a Board Member in one...However on the link you sent me if you go down to the bottom and click on the link you will see that there is an explanation of Internet sales tax filing...right now there are a number of states that are part of a consortium..Some are still not involved but that is where the taxes go...

Last edited:

Cellmeister

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2009
Beantown, USA
You Accountant Is Not Correct..

First Off I Wish You The Best In Your Business and Hope U Do Well!

I Just Read That NJ State Sales Tax PDF. This Is Just For Information Only, But;

1) You Should Be Registered & Have A Tax Number To Collect Sales In Your State.
2) You Collect Sales Tax For The State of NJ Only (if You r in NJ) For Sales To NJ Locations / Addresses Only.

I Just Read The NJ Sales Tax PDF, Its Not Hard To Read Or Understand and is very clear.

"NJ Sales to out-of-State customers
Items that are normally taxable when sold and delivered to a New Jersey location are generally not sub-ject to New Jersey sales tax when they are shipped to
a destination outside this State. The taxability of the transaction is determined by the laws of the state in which the purchaser or his agent takes possession of
the merchandise. Contact the taxing authority of the state into which the items are delivered to find out your responsibilities under their sales tax laws."

Hope That Helps.

Keep Vapin!

donei

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2009
Baltimore, MD
OK, that's a lot to read but it's still does not cover all fifty.

read the first paragraph:

http://www.streamlinedsalestax.org/DOCUMENTS/White%20papers/SST%20white%20paper.pdf

My question still stands... if you collect from a Non member Streamlined state. Say, FL.... where does that money go? What about MD? Our sales tax is 6% not 7%.... what about that percent difference?

Plus, it's a lot to soak in and I'm not really sure if it's a law or some voluntary thing.

Still reading....

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Cell there is a link on the bottom for streamline filing...It makes it so you dont have to contact all fifty states and it is voluntary but is required if you dont plan on filing use cerificates with 50 states...As I said previously...That is why I pay my accountant to do this because I am not savvy to tax laws and procedures... I will be discussing this at length tommorow with my accountant and Pay Pal as that is where all funds are right now and if there is a discrepency on sales tax the money will be returned to the customers....Any customers out there? Hint Hint

Cellmeister

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2009
Beantown, USA
Cell there is a link on the bottom for streamline filing...It makes it so you dont have to contact all fifty states and it is voluntary but is required if you dont plan on filing use cerificates with 50 states...As I said previously...That is why I pay my accountant to do this because I am not savvy to tax laws and procedures... I will be discussing this at length tommorow with my accountant and Pay Pal as that is where all funds are right now and if there is a discrepency on sales tax the money will be returned to the customers....Any customers out there? Hint Hint

Yes, Thats Where I Copied The Text From. I Am Sure You Will Get It Squared Away. This Is All Part Of New Business, Getting It All Squared Away, It Does Not Happen Overnight.

Its Almost Impossible to Collect Taxes From All 50 States Because Not Only Different %'s but Also Different Counties in the States Have Different %'s As Well.

Possible You May Remember Amazons Little War With NY I Believe??

If The Federal Internet Tax Goes Ever Through (been on hold for years) It Will be An Accounting Nightmare. Besides Figuring Out (thank God for Software) but 4 All The Checks & Paperwork Still Involved Its A Nightmare.

Right Now Internet Sales (Without The Federal Internet Tax) Is Holding The Country Together. If The Feds Put That Internet Tax Through The Economy Will Probably Bottom Out!

Just My Thoughts, I Hate Taxes!

You Will Be Ok! and Your Store Looks Good Too! :D

Keep Vapin!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Cell,
Thanks for the vot of confidence...and yes I hope I will get it all squared awy...Although I just spent the last hour fiquring how to actually print a shipping label, while listening to my daghter scream at her brother, while vaping my new flavor in a 801 that I paid too much for from INLIFE before I found ECF, who I actually am still a distributor for and ...and....did u get all that....BTW the new flavor is Pinapple Cuban Cigar with a touch of Vanilla...Hmmm Good...Wait I think I have another post to make about when you know your gonna OD on juice..Cya and Thanks Again

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    The G300 is listed on your site...no one AFAIK has seen on of those before, although people were waiting on it. You have them in stock? Is there any more actual info on them? (Nothing on product details page..) If not in stock, might want to update what is and isn't in stock on the store pages..

I think it looks like 10 carts for the G300(maybe?) for $30? Some items don't have quantities, kinda confusing..

KR808D-1 - normal in US price is ~$65, sold at least one place in the US right now for $54.50, vs $70. The thumbnail image (small pic) for the KR808D-1 kit seems to show kit contents, but you have a totally different pic *not* showing kit contents when you go to the specific product page.

Suggestion - any product details page should make sure to identify *everything* that is being purchased - N carts, N batteries, charger, etc.

Been debating on trying the 2 piece, and NJ is reasonably close to me in NC, but..not paying sales tax for an out of state sale, either, and it is cheaper elsewhere, where it's also clear what you're getting with your purchase.

It can be time consuming making sure all the 'little details' are right on a web store (owned one for several years) - good luck!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
    Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    www.nhaler.com
    Wegster,
    Thanks for your intrest and input...I will check those points right after I reply...That is the G300 and yes it is in stock along with everything you see on my site...Ithought there was a product description on all items that describes what they come with on the shopping page..But I will check..Your right nobody has the Greenworld products except me...They are by far the most authentic flavors I have tasted and are superior in quality..The manufacturer actually sent me an email for listing them at this price because the European Sales Group(who isnt really selling any yet?) called and complained...I am currently in touch with Leaford and another trusted reviewer to arrange revues on these products...The KR808D1 is a two bat kit that comes with 5 Cartomisers, Cahrger, USB or Plug in and a case or box...I will check right now...All orders come with free bottle of juice and a 10% coupon on next purcahse
    Thanks again for your intrest and the oppuertunity to earn your business
    Drew

Last edited:

bri1270

ECF Veteran
    Feb 26, 2009
    Massachusetts - USA
    I Saw U Go To NH To Get The Big Screen TV Tax Free! (I was in line behind ya).

Bri, Don't Forgot To Report & Pay That Tax in MA!!~ LOL!!!!

Keep Vapin!

I would never do that Cell!!

Tell you what, I'll report a usage tax when they adhere to that referendum that passed a few years back to lower the state income tax to 5%.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
    Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    www.nhaler.com
    Ok site is fixed...Mostly...What a pain in the .... that thing has been...Thanks again Wegster for the heads up...I knew there would be somethig, just didnt know what..There is also more to do as far as descriptions and ease of reading...The other info in is in there about stock and Greenworld Cig, you just have to dig around a little...I will be working on that stuff this week with my web guy and trying to make it easier to navigate...Ive actually been working on this thing for a month or more and changed it 50,000 times already but that is prolly the problem....Anyways thanks

ditc

ECF Veteran
    Mar 9, 2009
    any info on the tax situation yet? also, you mention all your nhale cartomizers are "high".. does that mean they are 16mg, 24mg, or 36 mg? also, are these in the sealed foil containers? or in cardboard boxes? do you plan on offering discounted or free shipping for an order over a certain price? will you be offering any discounts on bulk orders of caromizers? thanks in advance!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
    Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    www.nhaler.com
    No word on taxes...But I think I am going to try to turn off the Tax on my site until I get a definitative answer...Right now in order for me to go to my accountants office I would have to hold off shipping and taking care of all the orders I have..so I think Im gonna do what I have to do hold up customer service end right now and see what my accountant says later or tommorow....Free shipping kicks in at $100.00...These cartomisers are individually sealed with plugs in the end...I have had no complaints...I store my cartomisers and all liquids at %% degrees in their own refrigerater with and opened jug of distilled water inside at all times...I did have a problem in the past with the ECig China carts but not since Ive stored them in this way...Some of my customers got there products today and I hope they will be posting sometime today about the quality and service....Right now with the discounts I am extending I will not be offering any more discounts on larger orders..I actually think I may be limiting order size until I can make another order...I am 2 to 5 dollars cheaper than any other available already and with the coupon codes offered after your fist order I would be loosing money! Thanks very much for the opertunity to earn your business

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread