Nhaler.com grand opening!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    Yeah, dunno RE: the RY4. Have been through a dozen or so KRD carts (not from you), and it's a mixed bag with consistency, may be from diff manufacturer, bad batch, dunno. They all work, but some go dry/burnt quicker than others, and different vapor levels.

Maybe she doesn't like *any* RY4, or just wants to refill with something non-complimentary? Either way, I'd really like to try RY4 as well as vanilla...both are favorites in e-juice form, and in mixing with others...but I bet if someone likes something like menthol, or grape or apple, probably would *not* taste good with a reloaded RY4 cart? :) Some people have posted about opening the *new* carts immediately, and just running water through them, blowing out, then doing their first 'refill' on the cartomizers, haven't tried it yet, sort of 'tasting' what comes in the carts.

No worries on the shipping, I've been doing long hours and couldn't even recall on the shipping...look forward to getting the stuff :)

Oh...how about 24 and 36mg carts, and liquids?

woodslady1

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 5, 2009
    Hey Wegster, I'm the 'she' Drew is referring to. I adore RY-4, vape it all the time, and wanted the carts I had gotten to be able to drip RY-4 liquid on it for the absolute true flavor of it. Well, what I got most CERTAINLY was NOT RY-4...closer likeness would be, maybe SKUNKY-4??? That's not even it...they are really very bad. I've actually been extracting the prefilled carts with a syringe to try and get it outta there! The horrid taste lingers on, though. I cannot tell you if this was just a bad batch. I've contacted the supplier, and he is 'supposed' to let me know what he finds out.

Any ideas what you would use to blow out a cartomizer after running water through it? Canned air?? I've got a LOT of these crappy carts that I would do this to if it would work...what do I have to lose at this point, right?

wegster

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    Hi 'she' :)

I haven't tried it yet, but I'd be careful on canned 'air,' as it often contains 'bad things' in it, not just air. I have a commercial air compressor with filters that I might consider, but not everyone does :-(

I know I saw at least a few people talking about draining them, let me see if can find..you could always try running water through one repeatedly, blowing by mouth a bit, leave the mouth end open to drain some, repeat, etc.

Was the RY4 you got in a 4 pack or the newer 5 packs? I hope it's not *all* of the RY4 cartomizers..am loving RY4 in juice form at least :-(

wegster

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    Last edited:

woodslady1

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 5, 2009
    Thanks, guys...and the funny thing is that I have also read those threads. The thing I can't quite wrap my head around is the fact that you can run water and force air through a cartomizer that has an atomizer in it??? I can understand it with, say, 801 or 901 carts, etc...but these are a different ballgame. Hubby has a beauty of an air compressor and loves to tinker, so I think tomorrow we will experiment (oh, and THEN work on the cart prob *wink wink*). And yes, wegster, these were 5 packs of cartomizers but NOT FROM DREW. Different supplier, I just want to be clear about that!

Thanks to both of you for all your help!

Woody

Cellmeister

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2009
    Beantown, USA
    Thanks, guys...and the funny thing is that I have also read those threads. The thing I can't quite wrap my head around is the fact that you can run water and force air through a cartomizer that has an atomizer in it??? I can understand it with, say, 801 or 901 carts, etc...but these are a different ballgame. Hubby has a beauty of an air compressor and loves to tinker, so I think tomorrow we will experiment (oh, and THEN work on the cart prob *wink wink*). And yes, wegster, these were 5 packs of cartomizers but NOT FROM DREW. Different supplier, I just want to be clear about that!

Thanks to both of you for all your help!

Woody

Try Not To Go Over A Few Lbs PSI with The Air Compressor, Unless You Want To Blow It Out... :D

~Keep Vapin~

Brodius Bacchus

ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2009
    Louisville, Kentucky
    If you may be so kind as to allow me a humble recommendation, I'd like to recommend that you add different shipping options. A standard $10 shipping fee is a bit cumbersome for somebody who wouldn't mind receiving an order in more than two days. A standard $3-5 shipping rate (7-10 day shipping) would be preferable, with an option to upgrade to the $10 option if one so chooses.

I'd really like to order from you, but as of this moment the $10 shipping is not a real sell.

Humble Regards,
    Brad

bellamama333

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 20, 2009
    Ohio
    If you may be so kind as to allow me a humble recommendation, I'd like to recommend that you add different shipping options. A standard $10 shipping fee is a bit cumbersome for somebody who wouldn't mind receiving an order in more than two days. A standard $3-5 shipping rate (7-10 day shipping) would be preferable, with an option to upgrade to the $10 option if one so chooses.

I'd really like to order from you, but as of this moment the $10 shipping is not a real sell.

Humble Regards,
    Brad

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/nhaler/34833-shipping-10-00-a.html

Check out the link above. The ten dollar shipping is well worth the excellent customer service, reliability, phenomenal flavor, quality etc....

Drew is the best! He and his wife Angie will do everything possible to make you feel special. They often include free gifts in orders. Just view the link above and you will understand. You will never regret going with the best.

Brodius Bacchus

ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2009
    Louisville, Kentucky
    At the risk of sounding crass, I'd like to express an opinion regarding added value in retail. If it is true that NHaler goes above-and-beyond as regards customer service (and I've not encountered any testimonials that deny this), then I would rather see that added value reflected in the price of the product than in a S&H service charge.

Being locked into one option for S&H does not reflect any added value. Furthermore, a package of any weight may be shipped for $4.95 through the USPS Priority Mail Small Flat-Rate Box option (3 day delivery). This is ideal for small quantity orders, especially for those wishing to sample liquids in small quantities before moving onto larger orders (where the $10 S&H option may prove more ideal).

As it stands now, the $10 S&H service charge represents 83.33% of the initial cost of my order (and ~50% of the total cost). This is quite exorbitant considering the other shipping option outlined above, and, again, does nothing to reflect retail added value (of which there is no guarantee).

Consumers like choice, even when it comes to shipping.

brownbrown4

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 9, 2009
    San Diego
    At the risk of sounding crass, I'd like to express an opinion regarding added value in retail. If it is true that NHaler goes above-and-beyond as regards customer service (and I've not encountered any testimonials that deny this), then I would rather see that added value reflected in the price of the product than in a S&H service charge.

Being locked into one option for S&H does not reflect any added value. Furthermore, a package of any weight may be shipped for $4.95 through the USPS Priority Mail Small Flat-Rate Box option (3 day delivery). This is ideal for small quantity orders, especially for those wishing to sample liquids in small quantities before moving onto larger orders (where the $10 S&H option may prove more ideal).

As it stands now, the $10 S&H service charge represents 83.33% of the initial cost of my order (and ~50% of the total cost). This is quite exorbitant considering the other shipping option outlined above, and, again, does nothing to reflect retail added value (of which there is no guarantee).

Consumers like choice, even when it comes to shipping.
    i understand where your coming from. $10.00 is quite a bit for shipping.
    But, i bought the 3-30ml a couple months ago, and it came packed and boxed in a wooden box with a handle and a latch, that i use to this day.
    just run your order(i suggest getting more juice) and when it comes you'll be surprised. it's 1 of 2 suppliers juice that i consider the best on the market. .. then you'll understand...
    and from what i've been reading, drew may or may not throw in a goodie or two. depending...

v/r
    BB

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread