Vapemania 14!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobdarkside

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2014
Gastonia, NC
So vapemania is tomorrow and I'm curious if any of the NT family will be there. I'll be there tomorrow for sure but not so sure about Saturday. It would be nice to see some other ppl crazy about NT. I already have a few NT flavors ready to go, raz cup, bsp, the virus (of course), and strawbana vanilla pudding. Might mix up one more but not sure if I will, some naki's blend is always good though. Hope to see some other family out there. ;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
So vapemania is tomorrow and I'm curious if any of the NT family will be there. I'll be there tomorrow for sure but not so sure about Saturday. It would be nice to see some other ppl crazy about NT. I already have a few NT flavors ready to go, raz cup, bsp, the virus (of course), and strawbana vanilla pudding. Might mix up one more but not sure if I will, some naki's blend is always good though. Hope to see some other family out there. ;)

oh my god that sounds good...SN + BP?

bobdarkside

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2014
Gastonia, NC
Take NT business cards and spread the love...

I planned on it but I'm down to only 2 now, my little girl built a card castle while I was cleaning and only 2 were salvageable. But all my other vape company cards were practically untouched...

bobdarkside

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2014
Gastonia, NC
She has good taste then.

ROFL, I totally wanted to say the same thing but fear of discontent kept me from saying it. I love her and keep everything locked away and tell her is dangerous if it's around, so she stays out of it. Yet she still crys to smell my nicoticket liquids. Maybe it's the purple caps, but she knows when NT is out.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

How was it? ;)

EvilBeast

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Are there any particular vaping events or cons that the NT crew makes sure to attend..? I've yet to go to any so far but the one coming up in September in Toronto,ON just might be the first one I go to. The main reason I might be going to that one is that I have family over there and if sleep over there I won't have to get a hotel room and it's not too far. If anyone plans to go that one I would really like to know! I wonder how many Canadian NT fans are out there...?

bobdarkside

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2014
Gastonia, NC
How was it? ;)

It was fun, meet a lot of good people and tried so much juice I was nic'd out by 3pm and had to go take a break lol. There was a lot of discounted juice, wish I would have had more money. Some vendors had their juice over 50% off some were just discounted a few dollars. My two favorite atm are orphan tears which is a kiwi custard and killator which is a peanut butter, banana, and marshmallow blend. Was wanting to go back today but can't make it. It was definitely worth the drive just to meet and hang out with all the different vapers. I recommend anyone near a vapemeet, take the time to go and stop in it's a great time. My buddy even came back with the new cloupor t5 for under $80. Next one near me I'll be going and will have more money lol.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread