Things I learned at VapeMania 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobrob

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2012
North Carolina, USA
wiredrake.com
On Saturday we drove to Winston-Salem to attend VapeMania 14. This was the first vape meet we have ever attended, and we had a great time. We did learn a few things, though, and I thought I would share in case anyone else is going to their first one.

1. Take a dripper if you have one. There is a lot of juice to try, and many of the vendors only have dripping stations. I took my tank (thinking I didn't want to refill there), but I found myself wishing I had brought my rda.

2. Take a bag (or find a vendor giving them out first). You are going to get a lot of freebies and cards, and a bag makes it easier.

3. Don't be afraid to negotiate with vendors. Some won't, but many will. Also, don't be afraid to ask for samples.

4. Take water. Some vendors will give you a bottle of water if they have it, but take one anyway.

5. Talk to people! Vendors and other attendees. We talk to one lady, and she told us where to get the best samples and deals. We also met a couple that ran a vape shop near us that we didn't even know about. And vendors are great about trying to find you a flavor you will like.

Does anybody else have hints for attending a meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread