Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Ok...where do I begin Pictor. That is a bunch of codswallop to think you have to leave the NutHouse because of your situation. Thinking like that is true c ock up.
Well, it's sort of been like the person who keeps visiting the coffee shop yet never buys a coffee. Still full of terrific people, but I felt like I'd stopped being a 'participating' element.
I've still been around every day, just quieter ;)
I don't think you realize how many of us would throw a wobbly if you no longer visited us. I feel you are gormless to the fact of how much you are respected, loved, and enjoy each and every post you submit.

I hope that made sense Pictor, I had to shake the cobwebs off the memory bank to say that in your language. :)
I read this just before I went to bed last night, and it made me smile - what a lovely thing to say! Thanks :)

grover868

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2014
Modesto, CA, USA
Well, it's sort of been like the person who keeps visiting the coffee shop yet never buys a coffee. Still full of terrific people, but I felt like I'd stopped being a 'participating' element.
I've still been around every day, just quieter ;)
I read this just before I went to bed last night, and it made me smile - what a lovely thing to say! Thanks :)

So...any road...are we done with this silliness yet? I think I understand your analogy of the coffee shop, but you've gone completely barmy if you believe that...I can visit England without having any black pudding. :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
So...any road...are we done with this silliness yet? I think I understand your analogy of the coffee shop, but you've gone completely barmy if you believe that...I can visit England without having any black pudding. :)
Ooh! now you're nitpicking! :laugh: OK, enough ...just know it's good to be part of the participating family again! :)

I'm anticipating trying my Wakonda tomorrow! Haven't tried it since it was around 4-6 weeks old, so don't yet know if I like it with a deeper steep - we'll see ;)

grover868

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2014
Modesto, CA, USA
Ooh! now you're nitpicking! :laugh: OK, enough ...just know it's good to be part of the participating family again! :)

I'm anticipating trying my Wakonda tomorrow! Haven't tried it since it was around 4-6 weeks old, so don't yet know if I like it with a deeper steep - we'll see ;)

YEAH!!!! The constellation is back home where she belongs and feels comfortable. YEAH!!! :rickroll::rickroll::rickroll:

I'll keep my fingers, toes, arms & legs crossed in hopes it works for you Pictor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread