[Vapealicious Juice] Vape Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious what PV you're using and the resistance of your atty's/carto's.. sometimes that makes a difference... 12mg isnt enough for me either, But the th shouldnt be THAT little! lol

this is really really good but damn for 12mg...id have to rate it a complete zero on throat hit..12mg doesnt have high throat hit regardless but i feel like im vaping 0mg...its crazy. great taste though

nocturn4l3030

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
South Bay, CA
Just curious what PV you're using and the resistance of your atty's/carto's.. sometimes that makes a difference... 12mg isnt enough for me either, But the th shouldnt be THAT little! lol

it really is that low.. im beginning to think they made the wrong nicotine mg o_O

used it on 3.7v provari and omega with cisco 1.5ohm. guess i can try it out at 6v with a hv306, but still.. i have a plethora of 12mg juice and none of the throat hit is as low as this one

nocturn4l3030

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
South Bay, CA
i got this from her:

"Vape Heaven is one that doesnt have any TH, I focused more on the Flavor aspect of it. I've heard from other customers that it has a better TH mixed at 70/30. Its just a very very smooth Juice "

disappointed.. i want to love the juice because the taste is there.. but i feel like im vaping nothing at the same time =T oh well

if anyone has this juice too in 12mg, let me know what you think!

Raynen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
CT
gamingraynen.blogspot.com
i got this from her:

"Vape Heaven is one that doesnt have any TH, I focused more on the Flavor aspect of it. I've heard from other customers that it has a better TH mixed at 70/30. Its just a very very smooth Juice "

disappointed.. i want to love the juice because the taste is there.. but i feel like im vaping nothing at the same time =T oh well

if anyone has this juice too in 12mg, let me know what you think!

Hey :) :vapor: I have this in 12mg nic and I ordered it specifically 70PG/30VG and the throat hit is there! I would definitely recommend getting 70/30 mix because TH is nice and isn't harsh. The flavor is super great, but there is definitely a throat hit to it that I really like. Definitely try the 70/30 and you'll feel the difference! It's even more tingly and amazing at 18mg and I sorta wished I ordered it in 18mg, but it's still amazing at 12mg and I haven't been able to put down this juice! It's not going to be a drop-kick TH like a strong Menthol or a Cinnamon Hot Candy, but there is a TH at 70/30. Hope this helps!

Last edited:

Raynen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
CT
gamingraynen.blogspot.com
Candy offered to send me a free sample of 12mg and a new order of Vape Heaven in 18mg, and im happy to say the throat hit of a 12mg juice is there =] im very happy now...Candy is a sweet person and offered herself to correct the mistake free of charge. great customer service and great juice.

She is amazing! The fact that she made it to my signature within one purchase of just one juice says a lot :laugh: ;)

Coil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2011
SO. CAL
Candy offered to send me a free sample of 12mg and a new order of Vape Heaven in 18mg, and im happy to say the throat hit of a 12mg juice is there =] im very happy now...Candy is a sweet person and offered herself to correct the mistake free of charge. great customer service and great juice.

Awesome bro! Doesn't surprise me at all. She seems like a really a rad chick. Her customer service is stellar for sure!

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky

Now that's what I call great customer service!!! I will be trying this young ladies products and I wish a couple of other vendors would take a lesson from her!!

Thanks for this review everyone and thanks to Coil for recommending Vapealicous to me earlier today. I'm going to give them a try for sure!!

Coil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2011
SO. CAL
Now that's what I call great customer service!!! I will be trying this young ladies products and I wish a couple of other vendors would take a lesson from her!!

Thanks for this review everyone and thanks to Coil for recommending Vapealicous to me earlier today. I'm going to give them a try for sure!!

Thanks Bully Mom and No problem. I'd be committing a crime if I didn't recommend Vapealicious juice to anyone and everyone!;) Hope the juice puts a smile on your face. My wife cracks up at me when I taste a new juice and go "Oh my God... Oh my God!?!?!?!" hahaha. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread