I am in vaping heaven...new juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

dzlady

ECF Veteran
I have never done a review of flavors and I got 2 orders in the mail today and two yesterday and still waiting for 2 more. I have ordered quite a few juices.

Lets start off with The Vapor Room.
I ordered
1) Chocolate Fudge Brownie, 18 mg, 75/25 pg./vg. This is spot on. I taste fudge. Its very good and has a medium throat hit. It leaves a lingering fudge taste after exhale. Vapor production is pretty good
2) Vanilla Cupcake, 18 mg, 75/25 pg/vg. This too, is spot on. A good vanilla taste with a mild throat hit and good vapor production.
3) French Vanilla, 18 mg, 75/25 pg/vg. I havent been able to find a french vanilla that is awesome, but I think I have found it. Really good! Vapor and throat hit is good.
I will be ordering from them more. This place has some great juices!

Next is vape-a licious
I ordered
1) vape Heaven 18 mg nic. Reminds me of pixie sticks or sweet tarts. A tingling taste on the tongue. Good throat hit and vapor production
2) Goddess 18 mg nic. Reminds me of honeysuckle. Sweet candy taste. Good throat hit and vapor production.
3)Stl. Gooey Butter Cake 18 mg. Spot on. I love the real thing and this is just like the real thing without all the calories! Good decent throat hit and vapor production is good as well.
4) Gingerbread Triffle sample. Reminds me of my grandma's Gingerbread Man. Good vapor production and throat hit.
5) Pina Colada sample. Smells just like it tastes. Coconut taste. Tastes just like pina colada lifesavers. Good stuff. Good throat hit and vapor production
I will be ordering more from them as well. I havent tried all their flavors, but if they are anything like these have been, this would be a great place to order from for spot on juices.

I will do more reviews of the other juices I got yesterday later. I gotta go vape some more! :) I am in vape heaven. I will have some juices to put up on the swaps/classifieds later. Why keep juices I just "like" when I have all these that are amazing and that I LOVE???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread