Vamo / Tesla Center pins broke using 801 fusions. Anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archiver

Apr 2, 2013
USA
After 3-7 days of vaping my brand new Tesla AND Vamo, they both give me a "LO OHM" Error, and will not fire. After much troubleshooting, and emails back and fourth with vendors, I've figured the issue to be the center pin on the mod getting pushed too far down, and breaking somehow. I figured the Tesla's center pin would not cause this to happen, but, sadly it broke as well. Anyone else with this issue or a solution? I've mailed them both back for inspection, but I'm hell bent on still using my 801 fusions. I cannot for the life of me find another carto I love more than my good ole' 801's. I've tried bouge and smoktech 510's and was wildly disappointed both times I've used them. So in all... does anyone know how to fix this issue, or know of a great 510 carto that is on-par with 801 fusions? My adapter I use is a 510 to 801 "Stealth" adapter from Avidvaper... maybe there's another adapter out there with a shorter center pin or somthing? Thanks to any replies! :)

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
My question is if you are using an adaptor - WHY are you tightening it down so much? You are crushing the pins for no reason. There is a Vamo fix, read in the Vamo sub forums.
Only snug anything to your power supplies. snug, not tighten.

Tank supports can be used to Lock them without over tightening on the pin, but I haven't seen anything that would work for locking a carto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread