USPS is bogarting my Halo order!- ARGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I know....how many of us have whined about USPS taking for-freaking-ever to deliver our vape mail? But eek.....I swear to the vape gods that USPS is messing with me. When I first ordered from Halo (a mere 2 months ago), my orders would be here in 4 days, tops. recently it moved to 5, then 6 and now..dun dun dun! My most recent Halo order (which contains my beloved Kringle;s Curse, which is my ADV, and of which I am now completely without) was ordered on Sunday night, received by Halo on Monday, shipped on Monday, and is now (Saturday) in Texas. By the time it arrives it will have been 8 days since I hit that order button, 7 since it shipped out.

I swear they like to watch me suffer and run to my mailbox every 15 minutes hoping against hope that it's there!

And to add insult to injury, I placed my order one day before the 20% off sale.

Anyone else having horrendous USPS issues over the past 3-4 weeks? :mad:

KODIAK (TM)

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2014
Dead Moose, AK
No. The are actually getting faster here. My tracking usually gives me something like "Delivery on Thursday xxx". Then, it changes to Wednesday and comes a day earlier.

Of course if "Bill", our mail dude is sober and manages not to hit a moose again he stays on track.

sweetgypsea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I know, I know....how many of us have whined about USPS taking for-freaking-ever to deliver our vape mail? But eek.....I swear to the vape gods that USPS is messing with me. When I first ordered from Halo (a mere 2 months ago), my orders would be here in 4 days, tops. recently it moved to 5, then 6 and now..dun dun dun! My most recent Halo order (which contains my beloved Kringle;s Curse, which is my ADV, and of which I am now completely without) was ordered on Sunday night, received by Halo on Monday, shipped on Monday, and is now (Saturday) in Texas. By the time it arrives it will have been 8 days since I hit that order button, 7 since it shipped out.

I swear they like to watch me suffer and run to my mailbox every 15 minutes hoping against hope that it's there!

And to add insult to injury, I placed my order one day before the 20% off sale.

I feel ya!!! I love/hate USPS with a passion. Hate them while they take their sweet time, but then love them all over again when they finally deliver. It's chaotic, I tell you. Downright chaotic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread