Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
Lol, that article is hysterical. They'll be loosing their bribe monies if they don't bow to the demands of their grantors apparently. Me thinks Blumenthal and his bedfellows best go on a rice cake diet for 6 months if they want the public to believe that they truely believe that adults do not enjoy the rich Flavors of foods and beverages, candies and deserts. They are so reaching! LoL. Hopefully SNL will pick this up!

Ms.P

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
Mid-Missouri, USA
PLEASE STOP!!!

(1) We were asked to WAIT for CASAA to issue some guidance on what we should do and when.

(2) The petition contains false statements. The very first sentence is FALSE. The FDA has only PROPOSED regulations.

(3) The petition is poorly worded and contains spelling, grammar, and syntax errors. It doesn't help us if it reads as if it was written by a third-grader.

I understand how you feel; we're all _____ (nervous, scared, angry). But we can't go off half-cocked on our own with a petition here and a letter there. We need to put forth a unified effort and we need to do it intelligently.

Please don't sign the petition. WAIT for CASAA's guidance.

If you're not a member of CASAA, please join. If you are a member, please donate!

Nate760

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2014
San Marcos, CA, USA
"We must ban any and all flavors that might hypothetically appeal to some hypothetical young person, even if it means hundreds of thousands of actual adult Americans are prevented from quitting smoking in the process."

If there's ever been a more misguided, perverted, nonsensical bit of "public health" rationale, I haven't heard it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread