Unflavored WTA Reviews and Reactions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
Did you get a chance to give it a try? If so, what do you think?
I'll tell you what I think. I damn well love it....!
While I waited in anticipation for it, I sort of had a standard in mind....I wanted that feeling I used to get when I had my first smoke in quite a while. Remember that tingle in the fingers and that dizzying feeling...I loved that feeling man. I was a natural smoker. Loved everything about it. Although i'm finished with it, I got no i'll feelings towards it...towards the tobacco manufacturers for smothering it with poisons yes, but towards tobacco as such...none !
Anyway...I'm glad to say I got exactly that old feeling when I first used it...its milder but its there...enough to satisfy me.
The tough guys will shake a head at me know, but the 24mg diy wants to blow my head off when I do it straight in the dripper. Man its strong...!
The WTA infused juices are very good quality. I immediately could tell that. Love tobacco road and DK Tab the most.
I don't use it that often. Little skimpy with it. Don't want it to be finished....
What I now do with it, is what I used to do as my first morning smoke ritual (many moons ago)...coffee+smoke on my garden chair in my vege garden.
Only now I load up my Derringer with 12 drops of WTA infused Tobacco road, together with that coffee..:thumb:
The 12 drops is enough for me to be satisfied, and to get that same feeling after I had after I had a smoke....
Like I said its ever so fainter....but its there and its enough to make me happy.
I'll surely will be back for more.

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
Honestly, I'd still use it if I could afford it..
Yeah that's why i'm so skimpy with it.
I believe it when they say its an expensive process, to do it well and right. I still got 4 bottles of another brand here, but can't use it. It just don't taste good. Its kinda "raw and wild"...it don't get better with time either. I now know why it was much cheaper...
Aromas is exactly how Dvap describes it should be..nutty and woodsy.
You could buy the 36mg and use a little at a time to mix with regular liquid.
Yep that's what I do with the 24mg and it works a treat. I just tried to imitate you tough guys by hitting it straight.. tried my best bro, but I just don't have those cast iron lungs...:w00t:
Talking about mixing...I have a problem measuring the 100% vg to add to other juice. Its way to thick for my syringe needle. How much (in ml) do the Dvap/VS diy WTA dropper contain? I want to use that to add, but don't know how much is in there when its say half or fully drawn ...

Last edited:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I believe it when they say its an expensive process, to do it well and right. I still got 4 bottles of another brand here, but can't use it. It just don't taste good. Its kinda "raw and wild"...it don't get better with time either. I now know why it was much cheaper...

Yep that's what I do with the 24mg and it works a treat. I just tried to imitate you tough guys by hitting it straight.. tried my best bro, but I just don't have those cast iron lungs...:w00t:
Talking about mixing...I have a problem measuring the 100% vg to add to other juice. Its way to thick for my syringe needle. How much (in ml) do the Dvap/VS diy WTA dropper contain? I want to use that to add, but don't know how much is in there when its say half or fully drawn ...

How about I start a thread regarding DVAP DIY WTA so we and others can answer your questions?

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

You could measure how many drops in a ml and use that as a measurement. One thing I use when mixing new liquids is the 100 Drop test. One drop equals 1% of the final mix.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com
    I finally got a chance to try the DVAP special blend unflavored wta and all i can say is wow. This unflavored has a flavor all its own naturally from the tobacco that is just incredible. Not sure what combination of tobacco leaves are used but its awesome.

Was it too thick? We can offset some vg with distilled water and the taste should be the same.

• Agree
    Reactions: stols001

Archane

ECF Veteran
    Oct 16, 2016
    Was it too thick? We can offset some vg with distilled water and the taste should be the same.
    I actually did exactly that, put a few drops of distilled water in my tank with it and it did not hurt the flavor at all. I think it might be a good idea only because tanks like im vaping now don't like 100% vg although they can handle it. You have to let the atty's soak a really long time. But i always keep some distilled water on hand for that exact reason.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com
    I actually did exactly that, put a few drops of distilled water in my tank with it and it did not hurt the flavor at all. I think it might be a good idea only because tanks like im vaping now don't like 100% vg although they can handle it. You have to let the atty's soak a really long time. But i always keep some distilled water on hand for that exact reason.

Thats good to hear. I will be starting a few batches this week so I will make sure to make the adjustments. Does anyone else here have any suggestions about our WTA lines?

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I placed an order with Umbavape right before Xmas and after I received it, I posted this review on another thread. I thought it would be good to share it here. I placed the order December 24th and received it on January 8.

Ok, I got my order from Umba yesterday. I set up my trusty Achilles dripper and loaded it with a couple ml of their 24mg tastemaker pure wta. My first reaction was it was really harsh and left a tingling sensation in my mouth and on my tongue. Also, it almost felt like it was burning a little if I exhaled any through my nose. I vaped over a ml I think but never got the relaxed feeling I’m used to from Aroma wta. I thought maybe I was having an off day so tried more today but had the same result. Also it almost felt like my face/head was warm. I cleaned out the rda and dry burned and rewicked. Loaded it with some Dvap special blend wta and after just a few minutes I felt the calming effect I’m used to from wta. Both wta’s were 24mg. The Dvap is much smoother and I had no tingling or burning sensation like I did with the umba.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com
    I placed an order with Umbavape right before Xmas and after I received it, I posted this review on another thread. I thought it would be good to share it here. I placed the order December 24th and received it on January 8.

Ok, I got my order from Umba yesterday. I set up my trusty Achilles dripper and loaded it with a couple ml of their 24mg tastemaker pure wta. My first reaction was it was really harsh and left a tingling sensation in my mouth and on my tongue. Also, it almost felt like it was burning a little if I exhaled any through my nose. I vaped over a ml I think but never got the relaxed feeling I’m used to from Aroma wta. I thought maybe I was having an off day so tried more today but had the same result. Also it almost felt like my face/head was warm. I cleaned out the rda and dry burned and rewicked. Loaded it with some Dvap special blend wta and after just a few minutes I felt the calming effect I’m used to from wta. Both wta’s were 24mg. The Dvap is much smoother and I had no tingling or burning sensation like I did with the umba.

The effect you describe "tingling sensation" in your mouth does not sound like WTA to me. Let me find the post where DVAP describes what WTA should look and taste like.

Imme

ECF Veteran
    Oct 10, 2013
    St. Petersburg, Fl. USA
    Sorry for the late reply but I just had to chime in about WTAs. Personally, I don't ever want to be without it. Like others have said here or in the reviews on the Aroma website, WTAs are what's missing from vaping when you are an x-smoker. And I'm really not sure I would still be 6 years smoke free if not for Aroma WTAs.

Years ago I quit smoking for 10 years. But when the .... hit the fan I was back to smoking a pack a day within a week. That's why I believe I will be vaping and using WTAS for the rest of my life.... as long as Aroma doesn't go anywhere, please!

Cheers!

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com
    Sorry for the late reply but I just had to chime in about WTAs. Personally, I don't ever want to be without it. Like others have said here or in the reviews on the Aroma website, WTAs are what's missing from vaping when you are an x-smoker. And I'm really not sure I would still be 6 years smoke free if not for Aroma WTAs.

Years ago I quit smoking for 10 years. But when the .... hit the fan I was back to smoking a pack a day within a week. That's why I believe I will be vaping and using WTAS for the rest of my life.... as long as Aroma doesn't go anywhere, please!

Cheers!

That is great new to hear. Congrats on being smoke free for over 6 years. Keep it up.

• Agree

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    Hi all! A couple days ago I celebrated 5 years of being smoke free and Aroma’s WTA is in large part responsible! I was lucky to have found it a couple months in and it was and is a game changer! (And it allowed/allows me to set the mod down and live life). It scratches the proverbial itch. Thank you Aroma Ejuice and @DVap for providing this life changing and game changing piece of vaping! I will be forever in your debt. Over the years I have decreased my nicotine to 6 mg but always buy WTA infused eliquid or add some myself.

Also, Aroma Ejuice’s customer service is off the chart and I think my signature banner speaks for my 5 year passion of Black Clove Djarum. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    Its great to hear from you Robin.
    Hey Hitt! Gotta admit I’m not on ECF much but when I am I hang out with the squonker in Reoville. I’m still an avid Aroma Ejuice lover (yep, still P-38, BCD, and of course WTA). When I was about to write a note of gratitude I read that your daughter is in college!! Wow, when did that happen?? Good on you! And good to see as well!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread