Announcement - 24 mg Unflavored WTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVap

Nicotiana Alchemia
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
Mark your calendars for Halloween, Thursday October 31st.

Sometime in the evening (Eastern time) another batch of 24 mg unflavored WTA will go up for sale at aromaejuice.com. I asked Jerry to be more specific and he told me screw off because that's as specific as he can get.

You're all accustomed to these releases selling out pretty quickly and folks might or might not get some and then it's wait... wait... wait for more. Well, good news. With just a little light whipping, I've got a commitment from Jerry that within 5 days of the Halloween release, there will be another 24 mg WTA release of equal scope.

Want more good news? Jerry now has an active target of WEEKLY releases of the 24 mg unflavored WTA. While there may still be sell outs, the new releases should occur more like clockwork. Eventually, the scope of the releases should increase until stock remains between one release and the next, and you know what that means... WTA, when you want... NOW! DAMMIT.

lctrc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2010
VA
images

The stuff that isn't unflavored?

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Hey gang,

I wanted to give a time for the people asking when.

Since our website does not do a timed release, we have to do it manually.

I will be updating our website around 4PM Arizona Time (don't ask time zone since Arizona is too lazy to acknowledge "Daylight Savings Time").

As Dvap mentioned we are going to hold a few bottles back for another release in about 5 days for others who missed today's sale.

I will make some other announcements today regarding our flavored WTA in a different thread.

Thanks you for your patience and loyality.

homeprogreen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Sonora CA
Hey gang,

I wanted to give a time for the people asking when.

Since our website does not do a timed release, we have to do it manually.

I will be updating our website around 4PM Arizona Time (don't ask time zone since Arizona is too lazy to acknowledge "Daylight Savings Time").

As Dvap mentioned we are going to hold a few bottles back for another release in about 5 days for others who missed today's sale.

I will make some other announcements today regarding our flavored WTA in a different thread.

Thanks you for your patience and loyality.

So what time would that be in redneck time?? Is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread