Uncle Meringue by Charlie’s Chalk Dust

killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
Uncle Meringue by Charlie's Chalk Dust
Producer: USA
Shortfill/ 50ml, VG/PG ratio: 70/30
Before I get into testing anything else, I have to introduce you to Charlie's Chalk Dust's "Uncle Meringue", as we are running low on the bottle and I don't want you to miss out on this treat. So, the product comes from the unicornvape site, where it is currently available for pennies on the dollar for just three euros. The manufacturer describes it as a "unique dessert blend of fruity rainbow sherbert mixed into a meringue pie", which is what you're going to get. Now forget that quickly, at least the beginning of the sentence, if there's fruit in it you won't smell it on its own. But there's the meringue pie, which will be the main thread that will make it taste like a dessert category.
It smells like a pastry pie mixed with toasted meringue. It's a bit indescribable, there must be more to it than that, but it's very pleasant.
The intensity of flavours is medium strong, so I opted for a Mtl Rta tank for testing instead.
The flavours: the mixing of the pie and meringue, when the steam is a little warmer, almost gives the sensation of having just been taken out of the oven. Creamy and frothy, sweet and doughy, somehow the Californian company has really nailed it this time. There's a fruity part that you can smell when you inhale, but it just lingers there, but you can't figure out what it is. After a bit of reading, they describe all sorts of things, from candy to pineapple, but none of them resemble the flavour you mention. Maybe it's a fruity candy, but I wouldn't swear to it. In a word, if you're about to order from the above mentioned site, throw it in the basket, save your tank and enjoy the excellent scented cake from "Uncle Meringue".

Attachments

• IMG_20240227_165341.jpg
    IMG_20240227_165341.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
Reactions: gloopdegurp

Users who are viewing this thread