Yummy - Banana Crumble

killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
Yummy - Banana Crumble
Producer: French country
Place of purchase: juicyvapour.com
A bit stuck on French products, I dug out a real dessert flavour from juicyvapour's range. The Banana Crumble is not as well known to me, but it's definitely worth a test, as the manufacturer has created a very tasty concoction in the form of a banana pie or cake.
You can immediately smell the banana when you open the jar. It's not the typical artificial banana smell, but I smell a ripe, natural banana. The smell of the crumbly pastry, or you could call it pie, is less noticeable, but it's there in the background, giving the banana a nice buttery smell.
Flavour: Sweet banana dominates, accompanied by a delicious buttery pastry. The taste of banana seems natural, not artificial, pleasantly sweet as it is a ripe fruit. The flavour is delicate and strong during steaming. The taste of the pasta perfectly complements the banana, adding a pleasant sweetness, light and crispy to the profile. It also has a slightly baked pie aroma, which, combined with the accentuated fruit, almost perfectly matches the taste and smell of the pie as it comes out of the oven.
Summary: Yummy - Banana Crumble is a great choice for those who like a combination of fruity and dessert flavours. The taste experience is rich and balanced, with banana and pastry in perfect harmony.
The range also includes Marshmallow, Caramel and Cream flavours, Hazelnut Chocolate and Fondant flavours and a Pear Pie, which with their tempting and attention-grabbing flavours can be great choices for sweet tooth vapers.

Attachments

• IMG_20240121_130734.jpg
    IMG_20240121_130734.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
Reactions: gloopdegurp

Users who are viewing this thread