Oil4Vap – Thoth

killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
Oil4Vap - Thoth
Shortfill 100/120ml
"Thoth's sponge cake"
Browsing through the product recommendation, the designers at Oil4Vap have come up with a special little story for this product. It's not just about a vapour fill, but it's up to your imagination how the story about the battle of the gods unfolds. It's a fun little tale that you can find on their website under the product description.
It tastes of sweet vanilla with hints of caramel, soft sponge cake, toasted egg yolk and meringue. These ingredients will define the flavour of the product, which I imagine has been given a good dose of sweetening too.
The "battle" starts with the mixing of the sponge cake and the caramel "Thoth god", which gives off quite a strong aroma, thus prompting the user to steam. The base will be the sponge cake, which perfectly brings out the flavour of the real cake. Soft and sweet, I feel like I'm tasting the soft yet crispy, lightly baked part of the sponge cake after cutting off the edges after baking. The caramel is not too strong, yet it adds a defining flavour to the sponge cake, making it more flavoursome and fragrant. At the end of the steaming process, a little meringue comes out, creamy and soft, which almost melts the flavours in your mouth. The sweetening is about 10/7 on my scale, which is pushing the limits, but for a flavour with these parameters I think it's a must. At first it seems sweet, then the flavours come together so well that the effect is just perfect.
All of these ingredients come together to create something of an incredible dessert flavour, which I would rank among the best in its category. It's very doughy, deliciously sweet, silky creamy and I could go on and on, but you have to try and enjoy the steaming of this "divine" treat created by Oil4Vap.
I received the product from Oil4Vap for testing, you can check it out at the link below, along with other products from the company.

Attachments

• eliquid-thoth-oil4vap-100ml.jpg
    eliquid-thoth-oil4vap-100ml.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread