umm, ... is wrong with this Carto... or me maybe...

Status
Not open for further replies.

whutdidyousay

Jan 23, 2013
Oregon, USA
, I got 5 Boge (I think) Stainless LR carto's in my order... I filled 2 and they work/taste great... but I pull out another one, fill it, spin it, and repeat until it won't take any more... put it on my eGo twist.... CHOKE, YUCK.... GAG... it tastes like I am sucking in burnt metal... I know for sure it's full.... and the other ones are great.... is this what happens when u get a DOA Cart? If so is there a way to fix it? or should I just reverse spin it to get as much juice as I can out of it and toss it?

whutdidyousay

Jan 23, 2013
Oregon, USA
I had let this one sit for a couple days, then tried to add more... nope... I think it was Boge... Stainless with an italic flame on it... I reverse spun it and put the juice in another and it worked great.... No biggie, Next time I'll prolly order higher resistance anyway.
On a side note, my twists are about to be relegated to backups already... I gotta get the Vamo.... And of course a couple ViVi Nova's to round it out... Now I have 5 backup twists... lol. well 4... I don't use the purple one yet...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread