Boge 510 Cartomizers Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

luciachan

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Toronto, ON
lucia-chan.net
I just purchased a 5 pack of Boge 510 Cartos after using joyetech 510 Cartos. I loved the Joye Cartos but my supplier was out of stock. I've been having trouble vaping off the Boge cartos it feels like I'm sucking air with minimal vapor and almost no taste. I thought they were flooded and blew them out, that didn't work. I also thought maybe my ejuice hadn't steeped enough because it was brand new as well, so I filled one of my old Joye cartos and it tasted great with lots of vapor :vapor: also my drip tip is working great. I've tried the cartos on my Mega 510 Manual battery and Regular auto battery with no changes in performance, and I've tried all 5 cartos they're all the same. Is their something I'm missing or doing wrong? Is their some kind of break in routine I should have done?:confused:

Higbe33

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, CA

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
I just purchased a 5 pack of Boge 510 Cartos after using Joyetech 510 Cartos. I loved the Joye Cartos but my supplier was out of stock. I've been having trouble vaping off the Boge cartos it feels like I'm sucking air with minimal vapor and almost no taste. I thought they were flooded and blew them out, that didn't work. I also thought maybe my ejuice hadn't steeped enough because it was brand new as well, so I filled one of my old Joye cartos and it tasted great with lots of vapor :vapor: also my drip tip is working great. I've tried the cartos on my Mega 510 Manual battery and Regular auto battery with no changes in performance, and I've tried all 5 cartos they're all the same. Is their something I'm missing or doing wrong? Is their some kind of break in routine I should have done?:confused:
Quite possibly you just got a SUCKY batch - I got a few 5-packs of 510s too and they either don't produce much vapour, or the few that did, have BURNED within a few hours.
It galls me when I get a suck-... batch of cartos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread