• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

UK based premium e-liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
The sad thing that is happening is that e-liquids are being sold with too little flavour in them. They do this to save money.

Curious. I bought some flavour concentrates. Started at 10%, no taste after a week. Upped to 20%, still no taste (after another week).
Called it a day at 25% and left them for a month. Then I could taste it, but I also came out on a rash. Actually, I was quite poorly.
25% flavour is not healthy i.m.o.

Rab D

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Perth, Scotland
And finally, i have not actually tried eliquids from this vendor yet, but i do have some steeping at the moment and they have a very good reputation amongst many people on here. The papillon organic range is also, as you may have guessed based on organic ingredients....

Papillon Organic

Good luck with finding something you enjoy :)

How did you get on with the Papillon Organic? Sounds like a good idea, given what we don't know about long term effects of vaping.

I'm enjoying Moriya's Mix from Digbys. A real wake-me-up; eucalyptus and menthol, reminds me of Vicks vaporub, but in a good way!

jojocode

Verified Member
Jun 18, 2014
London
I'm enjoying Moriya's Mix from Digbys. A real wake-me-up; eucalyptus and menthol, reminds me of Vicks vaporub, but in a good way!

Mum's Custard is my favourite! Although I think I've either overdone it or it requires frequent coil changes because it's lost some of it's mmmmmmm-iness at the moment. Probably a combination of the two!

I'm also waiting for a 5x10ml taster set from the alchemists cupboard. Anyone have any experience with them?

Rab D

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Perth, Scotland
Mum's Custard is my favourite! Although I think I've either overdone it or it requires frequent coil changes because it's lost some of it's mmmmmmm-iness at the moment. Probably a combination of the two!

I'm also waiting for a 5x10ml taster set from the alchemists cupboard. Anyone have any experience with them?

I've bought some from Alchemist's Cupboard, nice. Enjoyed the Sherbet Lemon, and the Mint Choc Chip Ice Cream, tho not too minty - got their Mentally Menthol at same time, added a dash to the Choc Chip.

If you like custards, Avant Garde's Heavenly Vanilla Custard is certainly, well, custardy - I found it a bit overwhelming.

I've ordered more from Digby's, thanks for suggestion. Their "The King" is also nice, a peanut butter and banana based blend.

Jeddy5

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
South Wales UK
Feeling a bit flush so I ordered custards last stand and grandmas cinnamon roll (both nicoticket) from spiritus. Only ordered last night and they shipped today so should be here tomorrow plus you get credits when you buy stuff. For those 2 bottles I got a £1:60 refund/credit. Cool idea! The reviews on there reckon that the last stand is a lot better than the fabled grants vanilla custard, I've not tried that yet so let's wait and see! I wanted the mothers milk too but it was out of stock!

As for LT, I love their service but their liquids have been hit/miss for me. Creme d straw had very little strawberry, it was like vaping cream soda. Basil's custard is just plain weird - it doesn't have that moorish quality that desserts should have. It smells nice though. I'm vaping their fresh sex juice which is very nice. Like black currant ribena with a little menthol. I did request extra flavour shot with these though!

I'll do a blog over the weekend to tell you what I thought of the stuff I got from smoke rainbow. The mbv stuff was quality, especially the moo juice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
How did you get on with the Papillon Organic? Sounds like a good idea, given what we don't know about long term effects of vaping.

The flavour i got from the papillon range was cream & caramel. IMO very nice liquid, smooth and creamy as you would expect and a nice subtle caramel type flavour to it. Unlike a lot of others it really does taste of cream too. If you like custards and that kind of flavour you will like this. Another positive point with this liquid was that it was clear, so didnt clog up my carto in a tank - got through the 30ml bottle without the draw tightening up at all :) If you dont mind the price then give it a try, it is on the expensive side though.

Feeling a bit flush so I ordered custards last stand and grandmas cinnamon roll (both nicoticket) from spiritus. Only ordered last night and they shipped today so should be here tomorrow plus you get credits when you buy stuff. For those 2 bottles I got a £1:60 refund/credit. Cool idea! The reviews on there reckon that the last stand is a lot better than the fabled grants vanilla custard, I've not tried that yet so let's wait and see! I wanted the mothers milk too but it was out of stock!

I love all 3 of the juices you mentioned there, although i prefer Grants to CLS. The only problem with all of them is that i love my carto tanks and they all clog cartos up quickly.

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
CLS does need steeping (I have it steeping right now and it's darkened in colour already). The cinnamon is delicious and a possible adv.

Going to take them to Crete next week and I'll be keeping my tanks and juice in a little cooler box. It's 34 degrees out there! [emoji274]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you taken liquids on a plane before? Any problems? I havent caught a flight since full time vaping, and am due to in September so was wondering what security were like for letting you through with e-liquid.

Rab D

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Perth, Scotland
Have you taken liquids on a plane before? Any problems? I havent caught a flight since full time vaping, and am due to in September so was wondering what security were like for letting you through with e-liquid.

Tanks might leak due to changes in pressure. If you put "airplane leaks" into the search box at top of page, our transatlantic cousins have written a fair bit about leaks, airport security, etc.

Just rediscovered the first e-liquid I ever bought (a whole six weeks ago), Doc's Remedy from Greyhaze. Tastes like bubblegum from the 1970's. Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread