UD Balrog 70w TC Starter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gallant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Dec 4, 2013
    Edmonton, AB, Canada
    first kit from Youde. It includes a 3ml capacity tank and 70w temperature control mod. The mod is powered by single 18650 battery and support 5-70W variable wattage. The Balrog temperature control mod supports resistance range of 0.2 ohms all the way up to 3.0 ohms. The Balrog tank supports two kinds of coils: 1.8ohm kanthal coil and 0.15ohm Ni200 coil. The Ni200 coil can supports the temperature range of 200-450℉.

Parameter:

Size 78*38*23mm
    Tank Capacity 3ml
    Resistance
    1.8ohm Kanthal coil (15 - 22W)

0.15ohm Ni200 coil (200 - 450℉)

Mod Wattage Range 5W - 70W
    Temperature Range 200 - 600℉
    Support Resistance Range 0.2ohm - 3.0ohm
    Thread Type 510 Thread
    Battery Type 1* 18650 battery (not included)

Package content:

1 x 70W Balrog mod body
    1 x Balrog tank
    1 x kanthal 1.8ohm coil
    1 x Ni 0.15ohm coil
    1 x USB cable
    1 x MOD strap
    1 x replacement Pyrex glass tube
    1 x accessory kit

UD_Balrog_Starter_Kit-7.jpg

asfsd.jpg

sfwfwwewDGEWFEW.jpg

Attachments

• asfsd.jpg
      asfsd.jpg
      44.5 KB · Views: 82

stylemessiah

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 16, 2015
    Sydney, Australia
    Wonder if the board is UDs own...
    Just wondering the same thing. Crossing my fingers its their own or at least works as well as Smoks'. Thats the only thing that will make me hesistate on buying one, i assume they'll sell just the mod, i have no use for the tank (unless it comes with an RBA). I have room in my life for a mod with its own lanyard lol :) Early on in my vaping career i was semi serious about making/buying a holster to carry my mods, but then i thought about it from the young (they all seem to be young these days here) nervous cops perspective - seeing something under my shoulder with a circular bore showing at the end, and gave up on it :)

I wonder how many people will actually bother stuffing cotton into the anti condensation ring, i have a wonky unproven theory that will work probably as well without cotton due to the air gap...

I do wonder why theres that cutout section around the fire button...im sure theres a reason, but it takes some point off aesthetically...self edit, it seems that entire area *might* be the fire button...

So I actually won one of these kits in a contest (legitimately thought I had no chance). So I'm happy to answer any questions that I'm able to about it.

One that i saw so far was about the ni200 coil. It's .2, I checked on the balrog itself, in the guide, on the coil, and checked the resistance on my other box.

The other thing is the "anti condensation ring", it's pre loaded with a cotton ring and an extra comes with. I'm about 99% sure that it's not too stop condensation, it's more to keep overfills and such from getting in the threads, it's done that for me at least once.

I'm using a kick around 18650 that i had until payday, so the life sucks (the battery is a pos with like a sub 1500 MaH life).

Anyway, ask away, I'll answer what I can.

Reactions: nostradadus

nostradadus

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 6, 2014
    Wow! Wonder how many contests Heaven Gifts scheduled? I won a full kit as well.

So far, I'm kinda liking the Balrog mod. My thoughts are that every mod should have the purlicue firing button! Just grab and squeeze....loving that action.

I gave the tank to the wife for testing; she's a mouth to lung vaper and this is exactly the design for this tank. She seems to like it enough for me to learn how to rebuild the coils; challenging so far!

Reactions: Gallant
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread