Last edited:

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
#my vape story#

constantly surprised by the misinformation out about vaping in general - grateful to see more accurate and timely info/ studies being released almost weekly... I've always been an advocate of doing your homework, but the advent of social media and biased news outlets has made sorting the wheat from the chaff overly challenging for many... glad to be able to help point folks towards some reliable information
#My Vape Stories#
A compilation all at one link.

20 Top E-Cig Studies To Silence The Doubters

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
#My Vape Story#

I have old hands too and old eyes. Most of my tanks use replaceable coil heads or are wicked with mesh... my son keeps my tanks and mods in working order for me and in return I make juice for him.. works out pretty well although I will never let him know that

Mike Weatherford Jr

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2015
(Classified), California
#My Vape Story#
Went to the local vape lounge to kill a little time between the Seahawks game and tonight's UFC bout on Fox Sports 1. I talked to a few vets (military) who were wanting to learn about vaping before they got into it. Well, what was meant to kill an hour killed over five hours. We talked about everything between the basic pens and VW/VV/TC mods. They both bought mods, one bought a Kanger nano with a Triton 2, the other bought an iStick 60w and Mad Hatter RDA, they both bought a few juices each. Me being the guy I am, I'm always prepared so I had my build kit in my backpack. I taught Eric, the fella who bought the RDA, how to build his RDA. After that we just kinda hung out, talked, joked around. Made me a few new friends today!

Where's the Vape?

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
#My Vape Story#

Going to borrow a few words from "Lady Vera's" first post.

I wanna upgrade my old VW regulated vape device to a Temp Control one! :D

Are we there yet bama? :sleep:

-
I'm sorry you have reached Bama's brain. it has went on vacation and we are not sure when to expect it to return at this time. Please try again later ;)

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
#My Vape Story#
Went to the local vape lounge to kill a little time between the Seahawks game and tonight's UFC bout on Fox Sports 1. I talked to a few vets (military) who were wanting to learn about vaping before they got into it. Well, what was meant to kill an hour killed over five hours. We talked about everything between the basic pens and VW/VV/TC mods. They both bought mods, one bought a Kanger nano with a Triton 2, the other bought an iStick 60w and Mad Hatter RDA, they both bought a few juices each. Me being the guy I am, I'm always prepared so I had my build kit in my backpack. I taught Eric, the fella who bought the RDA, how to build his RDA. After that we just kinda hung out, talked, joked around. Made me a few new friends today!

Where's the Vape?
#My Vape Story#
I love the comradery in the vape community.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I'm sorry you have reached Bama's brain. it has went on vacation and we are not sure when to expect it to return at this time. Please try again later ;)
Ummmm, I didn't sign off on that! Get back to work! Lmaoooo

Mike Weatherford Jr

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2015
(Classified), California
#My Vape Story#
I love the comradery in the vape community.
#My Vape Story#
It proves that there's still so much love in people. It's so crazy that it takes something like vaping to bring that love out.

Where's the Vape?

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
#My Vape Story#
It proves that there's still so much love in people. It's so crazy that it takes something like vaping to bring that love out.

Where's the Vape?
#My Vape Story#
It's always there. It seems anymore that people keep it in until something darn near forces it out of them. Vaping does that. :D
Common bonds and common struggles.

Mike Weatherford Jr

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2015
(Classified), California
#My Vape Story#
It's always there. It seems anymore that people keep it in until something darn near forces it out of them. Vaping does that. :D
Common bonds and common struggles.
#My Vape Story#
Ain't that the truth! I was actually asked by someone today if they could give me the money to buy them the juice. Kid was 19, KC just changed the laws to where one has to be 21 to purchase cigarettes and vaping gear. I remember before I started vaping I'd never buy a minor's cigarettes for a multitude of reasons. But I bought this kid's juice because I know what it means to kick those analogs.

Where's the Vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread