Status
Not open for further replies.

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
This was what i made my first attempt on when vaping first started waayyyy back. Did NOT work to well and went back to smoking.
0117162108-480x640-jpg.523128

#My Vape Story#
Wow, those look really old. They even have the lines on the white part like real cigarette paper. Nostalgia there. I wouldn't get rid of it either. I still have the Vuse with the half-spent cartridge I was using when I got my first vape mail, the Istick and nautilus. It's packed away in a box with other mods I'm not using right now. Just for fun I puffed on it a few weeks ago. Gross, lol. But I'll probably always have it along with the empty cigarette box I had when I ran out that night and began to use the Vuse.

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
#My Vape Story#
Wow, those look really old. They even have the lines on the white part like real cigarette paper. Nostalgia there. I wouldn't get rid of it either. I still have the Vuse with the half-spent cartridge I was using when I got my first vape mail, the Istick and Nautilus. It's packed away in a box with other mods I'm not using right now. Just for fun I puffed on it a few weeks ago. Gross, lol. But I'll probably always have it along with the empty cigarette box I had when I ran out that night and began to use the Vuse.
#My Vape Story#

when i found the ego carry case I had them in and opened it, found their is still 2 bottles of juice i got at the time. 1 full 10ml bottle of marshmallow and a 1/2 10ml bottle of Watermelon bubblegum. and all the boxes of cartridges in the pic are Un-Used LOL. HMMM wonder how the juice would vape o_O

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
#my vape story#

started with an ego pen (last march)... graduated pretty quickly to an aspire sub ohm tube mod with an atlantis... then the shinyitis kicked in - currently vaping on an RX200 with a steamcrave aromamizer with dual SS coils, on DIY king cake juice... my, how time flies...

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
#my vape story#

most recent forays into DIY - 'recycling' some of my cigar stock from the humidor - have 6 different batches of NETs steeping and some coffee extract sitting on the shelf - continue to be surprised how simple some of it is with a little research and patience

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
#my vape story#

vapecrawler.net is your friend, but ECF can be your family - amazing community here, for support, information - and some great hookups on deals - recently got some cherryvape driptips for $3 apiece THEN got a 40% discount on top of that... win!

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
#my vape story#

constantly surprised by the misinformation out about vaping in general - grateful to see more accurate and timely info/ studies being released almost weekly... I've always been an advocate of doing your homework, but the advent of social media and biased news outlets has made sorting the wheat from the chaff overly challenging for many... glad to be able to help point folks towards some reliable information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread