Try before buy? Bricks & mortar store locations in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naybec

Feb 28, 2012
Australia
I started vaping a year ago and successfully gave up analog cigs immediately. I have also found I don't need the ecig unless it's special circumstances and I always keep them with me. I bought the two piece, menthol cartomiser type from NZ as you can't buy nicotine models in OZ.
My husband is also a smoker - always analog going on 20 years and tried my ecig and it wasn't enough for him. We even bought some high strength normal flavor cartridges but it didn't stick. He does want to try more but I don't want to outlay too much more $ without knowing if he likes it.

So here's my question. We are coming to USA in 3 weeks time -LA & NY. Are there any actual on the ground stores that we might be able to try before we buy so he can see if there is a particular configuration that he likes. they online money back guarantee doesn't really apply to us buying online as we live in Australia so I'd like to take this opportunity while in USA to go somewhere and physically try a couple of different kinds.

Anyone know of any stores that stock different models and will let us try them?

Sorry if this seems like an obvious question but a google search has not helped

Thanks
Bec

jacquelyn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2011
California
In laguna beach we have e-cig city I would make the trip there. It is in orange county but it is a great day trip over there. We have another one in Los angeles but it is over priced and other then a great selection of juice at $1. ml they have nonthing. I also heard about 1 in riverside but not sure about them

ClippinWings

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
The OC

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif

Baldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Dallas, Tx
There are a bunch of "location specific" subforums here on ECF. There is a "North Texas Vapers" forum, for instance, that talks about stores in the north texas area, meetups in the area, etc.

If you're looking for a brick and mortar store, I'd check the location specific subforums for the area you are interested in. I'd expect that most of the vape shops in that area will be listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread