Status
Not open for further replies.

jralabate

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Nampa, Idaho
www.about.me
Any of you houstonites khave any fav stores? I hate ordering online.. LOL takes too long.. and cant really see the product.. (i like to smell my juice) The store i go to ive tried all the juices looking for something a bit different.

Look a BC Smoke shop I would think they would have some thing

Sent from my NS4G powered by AOKP ICS

bander68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Conroe, TX
I know of no b&m stores anywhere around town, and when I was switching from analogs back in February 2011, I tried desperately to find one. The closest thing I found was electronic cigarettes of houston, and greg let me come by his house to pick stuff up, but I never got to check things out, just pick it up at the front door. If u find one, please let us know!

Damian

Jun 14, 2012
Houston
I tried Bizarre Bazaar on 1960 and they only had menthol and some nic-free juice and some 510 battery kits. There is a smoke shop near Ella and (not sure what the cross-street is...near TC Jester) in the Heights, same shopping center as Subway. They have a couple different flavors of 10ml juice for like $12. There is a new head shop on 1960, I think it is called "420". They have a small selection of 10ml bottles for about $5 each and some 510 kits.

I saw another Houstonian post about this place in Katy. You can schedule a time to come pick up your order. I bet they'll let you smell-test before you buy: Elixir Liquid - American Made E-liquid & E-cigarettes

I had not seen this one before: Welcome to Happy eSmoker :) Is that a B&M storefront, or just somebody's garage?

Is the place on Dacoma & 290 decent on price and juice selection? I ride by that place every day and I've never stopped in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread