brick and mortar stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragdolltb

May 4, 2012
Florida, USA
How would I find a physical store in my area? There's a lot of great info here, but it can be overwhelming, and I'm the kind of person that likes to touch and feel, before I buy. I've tried google, but every place I've found ends up being an internet store. I live in a huge city. It doesn't seem possible that there's not a single brick and mortar retailer in the entire area. (Not including all the stores that only sell the overpriced, poor quality ecigs.) :blink:

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
Well, I'm going to tell you this. The higher quality vendors are almost always found on the net. A brick and mortar store will have overhead and most likely will not specialize in vaping supplies. I've tried a few and their prices are outrageous.

If you absolutely MUST find one, then you can try and visit one of your local tobacco shops or "head" shops. These places will normally sell all manner of "tobacco pipes" and so on but my have a small selection of e-cig or vaping options. The people working there will have very little knowledge unless you are fortunate enough to find a store that really does specialize in vaping stuff. There just aren't very many around yet.

The other alternative is to just go ahead and get a disposable from the gas station. These are not great pieces of equipment but will let you try an e-cig without much cost.

If you do decided to take the plunge and buy from one of the reputable vendors on here, I'd suggest starting out with a kr808 kit. These can be had from vapor 4 life, smokeless image and a few others for a very reasonable start up cost. They are by far the simplest way to get into it. You can then decide if it's something for you and if you'd like to graduate to something a bit bigger, etc.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread