Tornado Tank - First Impressions - USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesiG

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2010
Rochester NY
I really want to buy this unit, but I have a few ?'s and thought you could help.
1. how long is itThe unit is 5" long on my 650 mah battery, and 6" long on my inferno 1000mah battery
2. is 650 the biggest battery for the unitnope, I use this on my 1000 mah inferno batt all the time, and on Cignot you can order an ego batt that is larger
3. what atomiser does it haveThe atomiser is actually built into the cone, and it has a 510 connector
4. how do you clean the tanks and the atomiserI have cleaned the atty with a pga rinse and then a hot water follow up, and I let it dry overnight, the tanks I just run hot water through them
5. how long does the battery really last, i am a moderate to heavy vaporMy 650 mah battery lasts me about a day, but I use 3 of these set up with my 3 favorite flavors and vape on all of them throughout the day. the 1000 mah battery literally lasts me 24 hours, even if it is the only one I use. (I vape about 2.5 ml a day)
6. can you order a passthrough for it If you order an ego passthrough, the tank will fit on it
7. if its the same as ego-t then why purchase the tornado-It seems to be the same, there is some question if the tornado-t has version 1 atty
8. does it leakMine has not, and I leave it laying on my desk, have thrown it in my school bag, and put it in my pocket as well
Thank you for taking the time.
I purchased the kit from Cignot and received it in 3 days- Go Vicky- and was able to select the colors of the batteries and attys. The price was probably average $79.00, and it gave me the extra chargers that I wanted for my camper. I am really happy with this new system, I get good flavor, great vapor, good TH, and I have not had any problems with wicking or burnt tastes. YMMV

Last edited:

WiiWok

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Washington State
I now have tank atomizers from 3 different vendors. So far all are great with no issues other than thick liquids causing wicking problems. Vapor production is consistent across all of them.

1. Totally Wicked - 1 black, 1 platinum
2. Good Prophets - 1 stainless steel
3. Clouds of Vapor - 4 stainless steel

I'm using a mix of 'eGo' batteries, some authentic, some knockoffs, some are brand new, some are as old as 3 months. No problems whatsoever with leaking.

Wicking issues with thicker liquid is remedied by adding some additional PG.

Hopefully they'll release some larger tanks :) Other than that I'm a very happy camper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread