Tootle Puffers, Redux (The Sequel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkangel07760

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2015
I'd be interested in hearing about your battery life. With the batteries being in series (I think), I wouldn't expect there to be much more battery life merely more voltage. Keep us posted please.
I will do my best :)

sent from my Galaxy Note 5

DebiK

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Georgia

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
I don't have any box mod holders. It's where ever I put it down. Although when I used tube mods I had cut a swim noodle to fit it in my cup holders. Those worked great!
That's a great idea. I have a wooden tube holder for home but nothing for driving. That would have worked great on my trip.

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
That's a great idea. I have a wooden tube holder for home but nothing for driving. That would have worked great on my trip.

I had bought a few in the dollar store. I use them for a few things but not what they're made for. The pool!
Go figure! :D

juskiddin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
Canada
I had bought a few in the dollar store. I use them for a few things but not what they're made for. The pool!
Go figure! :D
I love the idea! Think I may have to make a trip to the local dollar store (which isn't really a "dollar" store..everything's over a buck. Hmmmph.).

juskiddin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
Canada
Yeah! Or, "More than a Penny + a Dollar" store.
I think the name actually originated from paying the poor children in China, the equivalent of a dollar a week to work in the factories where all the stuff destined to dollar stores is made. :(

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
I think the name actually originated from paying the poor children in China, the equivalent of a dollar a week to work in the factories where all the stuff destined to dollar stores is made. :(
Really? I had no idea. :( I still order Chinese e-juice to mix in with the expensive WTA.

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    I love the idea! Think I may have to make a trip to the local dollar store (which isn't really a "dollar" store..everything's over a buck. Hmmmph.).
    We had a Woolworths nearby when I was growing up, and my dad always called it the Dime Store even though things were more than a dime...

juskiddin

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 29, 2015
    Canada
    We had a Woolworths nearby when I was growing up, and my dad always called it the Dime Store even though things were more than a dime...
    Yup, we had a "5 and 10"...you could buy items for a nickel and/or a dime....back in the 1940's and 50's.
    At least that's what I heard. I wasn't around then :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread