• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Tonight 25th Saturday Smokie Show at 10 PM, LIVE Street Show, New AV Mod under Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
Will be showing you Two New mods, one is a AV Prototype that I am Beta Testing, so come on over to ElixirTV tonight, and view these New mods. Plus more!
The show will be at 10 PM eastern time, Live from Café 360 in Freehold, New Jersey.

You are invited to come down, and try this New mod. For directions Click the Link below.
Cafe 360 - Freehold, NJ - Tel 732-294-4722

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
Tonight 10/2/10 Giveaway Starts Saturday Smokie Show 10 PM, will be Live at Starbucks.

I have two of these 5 volt ST Mod's and really only need one, so I decided to do a Giveaway.

Rules for entering the 5 Volt Burgundy Saber Touch Giveaway

1. You must subscribe, or be a subscriber to Sir Lawrence on You Tube YouTube - TheSirlaw's Channel... , along with subscribing to me Smokie, YouTube - step07726's Channel...

2. During my Saturday Night Shows, I will give the viewers a 15 minute window at each show to guess the MONTH, the DAY, and the YEAR I first started driving a Truck, ( example 00/00/0000) they must all match my date. The giveaway will go on until the first someone guesses it correct, the entire date, Month, Day, and year. The winner must be subscribed to Sir Lawrence, and myself Smokie on You Tube, or you will be DISQULIFIED and the Giveaway will start all over.

If their are no winners after the second show I will start giving clues, and hints on this Giveaway You tube Video in the comment section Below

The show will be at 10 PM eastern time,
Live from Starbucks, Eastbrunswick, New Jersey.

You are
invited to come down, and be on my show. For directions Click the Link BELOW

Starbucks (Starbucks Corporation) - East Brunswick, New Jersey (NJ) | Company Profile

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
Also their might be a supplier, vendor hanging out with us, he is not sure if can make it or not, so it will be a surprise if he does show up. And we may have a Auction of some NEW, and never used Saber Touches, but they are scratched, spotted coats, etc, this all depends if Sir Lawrence gets home in time for my show. In any event this Auction will continue during next weeks show also.

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
Tonight 10/2/10 Giveaway Starts Saturday Smokie Show 10 PM, will be Live at Starbucks.

I have two of these 5 volt ST Mod's and really only need one, so I decided to do a Giveaway.

Rules for entering the 5 Volt Burgundy Saber Touch Giveaway

1. You must subscribe, or be a subscriber to Sir Lawrence on You Tube YouTube - TheSirlaw's Channel... , along with subscribing to me Smokie, YouTube - step07726's Channel...

2. During my Saturday Night Shows, I will give the viewers a 15 minute window at each show to guess the MONTH, the DAY, and the YEAR I first started driving a Truck, ( example 00/00/0000) they must all match my date. The giveaway will go on until the first someone guesses it correct, the entire date, Month, Day, and year. The winner must be subscribed to Sir Lawrence, and myself Smokie on You Tube, or you will be DISQULIFIED and the Giveaway will start all over.

If their are no winners after the second show I will start giving clues, and hints on this Giveaway You tube Video in the comment section Below

The show will be at 10 PM eastern time,
Live from Starbucks, Eastbrunswick, New Jersey.

You are
invited to come down, and be on my show. For directions Click the Link BELOW

Starbucks (Starbucks Corporation) - East Brunswick, New Jersey (NJ) | Company Profile

It was real fun last night doing the giveaway, we had 35 participant's in the giveaway, and 350 viewers. And the winner is Soxfan2, also known as Alvinsam on You Tube, CONGRATULATIONS, and Happy Vapping. It will be shipped out to you on Monday Priority Mail. And a special Thanks to DEADHEADHARRY from ECF for helping me out as a sidekick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread