• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

You all are Invited to hang out with me, and try different Mod's Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
Saturday's 09/18/10 Smokie Show 10 PM Street Show , with showing off the New VP Turbo AV Mod
Just in time for my Street show Saturday, to show the VP Turbo AV off to my viewers that can use two different types of batterys, one type for AV to 6.5 volts, and the other for strickley 3.7 volt vaping so I can use my LR atty's also. The show will be at 10 PM eastern time, Live from Cafe 360 in Freehold, New Jersey. I introduced the owner Ron of cafe 360 to vaping, he bought his first Ego Kit last week from ElixirLiquid.com, and has been using it for about 10 days now. I will have him on the show Saturday to see how he likes vaping.

You are invited to come down, and try this New Mod. For directions Click the Link below.
Cafe 360 - Freehold, NJ - Tel 732-294-4722

I did a afternoon show yesterday from a Bar with a friend, not many viewers that time of day, but I do unannounced shows at the spur of the moment whenever I can, my Net book,Cam, and broadband stick are always with me. Also I did a show in the afternoon today at a lake in a Thunder storm from my car.

Yesterday in a Bar: http://player.stickam.com/flashVarMediaPlayer/189808919

Today during a Thunder Storm:
http://player.stickam.com/flashVarMediaPlayer/189815070
Attached Images
Turbo.jpg (53.6 KB, 4 views)

All reviews, and comments that I make, and have made are my sole opinions.
: Page Not Found | Facebook
EliXirTV

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
Yes you can try whatever I have, if their something that you wanted to try that I have please let me know I will bring it, also you be Live on the Show tonight, so you can share your opinions with everyone. I also contacted a few suppliers to come on down, two out the four can not make it, but you never know who will show up!

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
Smokie, so, we can try different mods there? Will ya have different juices? I am located about 1 hour 10 minutes from there but I may make the trip if it is worthwhile.

PS, It would be best to bring one of each of different size carts, or drip tips you have, if not do not worry I have some new carts, and alcohol for disinfecting.

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
Saturday's 09/18/10 Smokie Show 10 PM Street Show , with showing off the New VP Turbo AV Mod
Just in time for my Street show Saturday, to show the VP Turbo AV off to my viewers that can use two different types of batterys, one type for AV to 6.5 volts, and the other for strickley 3.7 volt vaping so I can use my LR atty's also. The show will be at 10 PM eastern time, Live from Cafe 360 in Freehold, New Jersey. I introduced the owner Ron of cafe 360 to vaping, he bought his first Ego Kit last week from ElixirLiquid.com, and has been using it for about 10 days now. I will have him on the show Saturday to see how he likes vaping.

You are invited to come down, and try this New Mod. For directions Click the Link below.
Cafe 360 - Freehold, NJ - Tel 732-294-4722

I did a afternoon show yesterday from a Bar with a friend, not many viewers that time of day, but I do unannounced shows at the spur of the moment whenever I can, my Net book,Cam, and broadband stick are always with me. Also I did a show in the afternoon today at a lake in a Thunder storm from my car.

Yesterday in a Bar: http://player.stickam.com/flashVarMediaPlayer/189808919

Today during a Thunder Storm:
http://player.stickam.com/flashVarMediaPlayer/189815070
Attached Images
Turbo.jpg (53.6 KB, 4 views)

All reviews, and comments that I make, and have made are my sole opinions.
: Page Not Found | Facebook
EliXirTV

Deadheadharry, and his friend drove down to Freehold, NJ to Hang with me during my show, we all had a Good time trying each others juices, and Mod's. He had a lot of Mrs T juice that I always wanted to try. Thanks Deadheadharry for making the trip, hope we can all do it again. Vape On, Smokie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread