• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Holiday Mod Giveaways Sat 12/18/10 Smokie Show 10 PM est ElixirTV.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
Please subscribe to my You Tube reviews, and for the Latest Updates on all E-Cig reviews, Contests, and Events. Best to use the auto email option at
YouTube - step07726's Channel...

The sponsor of my show this Saturday night is Rick from AtmosUSA Ecigs the owner, and maker of the Copper Mod's. Rick will be Live with us during my show to answer all your questions about his Mod's and all the other products he sells, like his e-liquid, attys, battery's,etc. He has a one stop store for all you e-cig needs. Rick has also created his own forum where you can find a lot of answers about his products, check out his forum AtmosUSA Forum

Rick is in the Holiday Sprit with feeling very generous on giving to others, so he wants to giveaway two Brand New Mod's during my show, one being the Mini Copper, and the other Mod being the R2V2. These are two Great Mod's.
I will hold some type of contest that will be fair to all that are in chat during the giveaway.
You must be in chat on my show to possible win one of these during the giveaway contest. All you need to do is register a free account on stickam.com then log onto EliixirTv.com with your screen name, and password you created. Use this link www.Elixirtv.com Live Stream - Stickam Profile Streaming Video & Chat With Fans: E-Cigs and Vaping with Smokie Saber Touch Mini Giveaway Tonight
then click SIGN IN this will take you to a page where it says join on the right side. Once you joined go to ElixirTV.com sign in, and join us in chat, where you can also cam up.
You are all invited to come Hang out on my show, so we can vape together, Saturday Nights at 10 PM eastern time, and during week nights with our other hosts. We have shows 7 nights a week most starting around 9 PM eastern time, check the show schedule for changes.

Any Questions? you can always email me at smokie901@gmail.com

Vape On, and Fuhgeddaboudit, Smokie The Mod Father
EliXirTV

Saturday Nights Live 10 PM est, with The Mod Father
on E-Cigs, and Vaping with Smokie Show

Twitter

http://www.facebook.com/ECIGSandVAPIN...

eciglopedia

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2009
Duncanville,Texas
All you need to do is USE MORE COMMON USER SITES/ACCOUNTS (stickam.com & EliixirTv.com) these sites and my PC are having major issues? Can't you use Pal-talk or something instead? Or do you have something on the side with those two sites for what ever? If you can not adjust some how well it would appear that i have just wasted a lot of time i did not have trying to sign up for these festivity's,bumber heavy sigh................................:blush:

Please subscribe to my You Tube reviews, and for the Latest Updates on all E-Cig Reviews, Contests, and Events. Best to use the auto email option at
YouTube - step07726's Channel...

The sponsor of my show this Saturday night is Rick from AtmosUSA Ecigs the owner, and maker of the Copper Mod's. Rick will be Live with us during my show to answer all your questions about his Mod's and all the other products he sells, like his E-Liquid, attys, battery's,etc. He has a one stop store for all you e-cig needs. Rick has also created his own forum where you can find a lot of answers about his products, check out his forum AtmosUSA Forum

Rick is in the Holiday Sprit with feeling very generous on giving to others, so he wants to giveaway two Brand New Mod's during my show, one being the Mini Copper, and the other Mod being the R2V2. These are two Great Mod's.
I will hold some type of contest that will be fair to all that are in chat during the giveaway.
You must be in chat on my show to possible win one of these during the giveaway contest. You must be in chat on my show to possible win one of these during the giveaway contest. All you need to do is register a free account on stickam.com then log onto EliixirTv.com with your screen name, and password you created.Use this link www.Elixirtv.com Live Stream - Stickam Profile Streaming Video & Chat With Fans: E-Cigs and Vaping with Smokie Saber Touch Mini Giveaway Tonight
then click SIGN IN this will take you to a page where it says join on the right side. Once you joined go to ElixirTV.com sign in, and join us in chat, where you can also cam up.
You are all invited to come Hang out on my show, so we can vape together, Saturday Nights at 10 PM eastern time, and during week nights with our other hosts. We have shows 7 nights a week most starting around 9 PM eastern time, check the show schedule for changes.

Any Questions? you can always email me at smokie901@gmail.com

Vape On, and Fuhgeddaboudit, Smokie The Mod Father
EliXirTV

Saturday Nights Live 10 PM est, with The Mod Father
on E-Cigs, and Vaping with Smokie Show

Twitter

http://www.facebook.com/ECIGSandVAPIN...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread