TODAY i BECAME A SABER OWNER AND COLLECTOR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davenkay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2012
Baltimore, Maryland, USA
As you can see, I'm from the Baltimore area and have been stalking the saber website for quite a while. Today, I just obtained my first Saber from Tat_skull. I would appreciate the opportunity to visit the workshop and see how the magic is made. I look forward to being a regular contributor to this part of the forum and would appreciate any help or advice a new saber owner should have.

I'm very excited to have the creator so close to home. I'm looking forward to hearing from other saber owners in this area.

Davenkay

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
Yea, I just scared myself... what if something were to happen to my saber... I cant part with this, I would be back to cigs, which is not ok. Great... I need another Kicked Saber. WHY MUST YOU MAKE SUCH A GOOD PRODUCT!?!?!?
Thank you. I'll take that as a very nice compliment... I think! :blink:

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
These are amazing PVs. I have 2 of the Kicked Sabers. They really catch peoples eyes where ever I go. I saw that you posted you had problems fireing it sometimes? Is it a kicked? Get the little magnets and you will find a big difference in the sensitivity and make sure the little spring on the kicked is making really good contact with the inside walls. I sometimes have to give a very gentle tug on the spring and it makes a better contact.

Welcome the the Moon family

Davenkay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2012
Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Last night I went ahead and ordered a 3.7/6v Saber in the gold with the new touch sensor. I'm really looking forward to getting this and hopefully start a unique collection of Sabers. I hope my comments about the problem firing were not taken as a dig. I really like my mini (or Racey as Tat_Skull calls it). It's sitting right up in the front of my display stand.

Question?- If I read correctly, should I steer clear of flat top batteries and stick with the button top? I want to be ready when it arrives.

AceCC

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2012
Back on the Moon
So you are the one that snagged Racey!! Score! That is a very special Saber as it was the first mini to have the racing stripe turned lines. My wife and I love our six Sabers, especially our Vari-Volts. Check out the Saber Showcase.

Yes, I'd stick with AW IMR batteries with the button top. Those are all we use. Welcome to the Moon family :thumbs:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread