WOW!! my 5V Elixir Edition, Stardust Saber Touch is GORGEOUS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
I remember a few months ago when I purchased my first Saber Touch.......I couldn't decide between the pink breast cancer awareness edition or the stardust. I went with the pink mini. You've probably seen me post on the newbie forums that the reason you don't see these in the classys is because they truly ARE collectors pieces.

Well, I had the opportunity to purchase a limited edition Elixir 5V Saber Touch, so I went for it. The quality of the Saber Touch is no joke. Even my husband that doesn't vape or smoke thinks that these are of extremely high quality. This edition was being offered in black, but Sir Lawrence was kind enough to make me one in *stardust*. It arrived in the mail yesterday, & so I got to unwrap it last night when I got home from work :)

The endcaps are what first amazed me!!! I thought chrome..........my husband says they are stainless steel. WHOA........... what a fantastic deal! Again, another flawless Saber Touch was in my hands. The sparkle and shine of the *stardust* is just glamorous! I held it in my hands, turning it around & around, looking at it, meanwhile my husband was like, "Well, try it out!!!" By this time, I had forgot what batteries it was suppose to take.(yeah, long weekend, I was super tired) Never fear, Sir Lawrence includes step by step instructions & highlighted information as to what batteries to pop into the ST. I quickly popped in 2 rcr 123a batteries & screwed on a carto full of Goodejuice Maui Menthol that I had been using all day at work & WHOA once again. The full size Saber Touch at 5V vapes sooooooooo smooth. I had to fan away the plume of vapor in front of my face just to look at my husband again :)

Now, I've said it before a million times........but i'll say it again, i'm a 4.2-4.5V girl, & 3.7 is even perfectly fine for me assuming i've got enough mAh to back it up. I don't know though, I think Sir Lawrence has now made me a 5 Volt fan, at least with his products.

For some people, I know it's difficult deciding on a "mod", let alone dropping your hard earned cash on one. I will tell you honestly that you will NOT go wrong with a Saber Touch. Quality was the first thing I noticed on my original pink mini. Safety is another great aspect of this product (i've written about this in the newbies forum & in PIF). Use & Endurance on the Saber touch cannot be mistaken. Aesthetically, both of my Saber Touches are beautiful! Like I said, I had to stare at my new stardust 5V for a good 10 minutes before even putting batteries in it. The Saber Touch can literally be made however you want it to be. (Sir Lawrence now offers an option that you can buy your own powder paint, send it to him & he'll hook your Saber Touch up to your liking)

Guess what I learned from watching one of Sir Lawrence's videos? Well, a metal drip tip on your lips & your finger on the fire piece works fabulously to complete the circuit!!! Now WHY didn't I figure this out months ago? Why didn't my husband tell me about this months ago? So, my pink aluminum drip tip goes on my pink mini Saber Touch, & My silver aluminum drip tip goes on my new 5V Stardust. Life is good!!

Thanks Sir Lawrence for another incredible vape piece & collectors item!

*photos taken with my android....on request, definitely DO NOT do the color of the *stardust* justice. Please visit the Vapor Moon website to see actual close ups of the gorgeous "stardust" color.*

Attachments

• 2011-07-26 13.11.21.jpg
    2011-07-26 13.11.21.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 447
  • 2011-07-26 13.11.59.jpg
    2011-07-26 13.11.59.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 438

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
I'm about "this" close to buying a sabertouch...you know..except for that cash flow thing. Have a maxi roughstack now that I absolutely love but want something a little classier for the opera, political galas and the many black tie/red carpet affairs that I attend. I'm sure you can relate. Sir Lawrences creations are gorgeous and the more I look at them the more I want one. The high powered 5 volt regulated will be my next mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread