TO ALL FELLOW ECF MEMBERS AND CUSTOMERS OF GOTVAPES Please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
Im posting this here and its also a sticky, Thank you for your time.

I go through support tickets daily, sometimes two sessions a day or more. Most people are understanding, some are frustrated but they keep their emotions in check and some are so brutally obnoxious it would challenge your imagination.

You guys mean everything to us and we appreciate your patronage. If it weren't for you we would have no business, of course, and we are aware of that. With that said please understand and read this before you send in a ticket. Your issue will be handled more more efficiently and we will bend over backwards (within the scope of our policies outlined when you make a purchase). There are times both Chris and I will even break our own policies and rules if we have a very well mannered exchange with one of our customers. We sympathize and we do care as fellow vapers.

So keep these items in mind when submitting a ticket:

1. Do take a deep breath and write out the facts of your situation without using foul language.
  2. Keep any emotions in check.
  3. We DO appreciate it when a customer shows us some respect and that will get you much further than otherwise, don't be combative. Have manners and keep your dignity.
  4. If we give you suggestions to help you with any issue you have, we are trying to help, we aren't trying to avoid issuing an RMA. Cartos are non-refundable, unless DOA, but in extenuating circumstances we will bend those rules, but that is at our discretion. See point 2 above.
  5. We may suggest for you to visit our forum as a legitimate means of helping you. There are just two of us and our forumis well tended to and has many, many helpful suggestions and tips and techniques shared by other users that can be a big help.
  6. DO NOT demand and say, "you will do this and you will do that." You are challenging our policies which we have in place as any business must. When you demand you give us no further option than to stand by our policies, firmly. You cannot dictate what those policies are that you agreed to when making your purchase.
  7. Again, try to take a deep breath. We have shown we are here for the long run and in a very visible fashion and will try to be as much help for you as possible.

I may post some examples later of very real exchanges we have had, not identifying the customers, to show you what we are up against at times and why I made this post. I don't know if its a mindset where people think you have to be bullying and pushy to force your way into gettign what you want on the Net, but that's actually the worst thing you can do, at least with Chris or I and GotVapes. That will backfire honestly.

You are more than welcome to make comments, respectfully in this thread, will leave it open for now.

Out support portal is at http://www.igotvapes.com - we try and answer all new and ongoing tickets within 24-48 hours depending also on holidays and weekends.

this is a sticky located here
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...itting-support-ticket-gotvapes-dos-donts.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread