IMPORTANT NOTICE concerning cartomizer and battery warranties - UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
As you will notice we have added a Terms and Conditions checkbox you must check off on after you have read and agreed before your order can be submitted.

Chris and I have thoughtfully clarified and tried to make our policy a bit more clear. Here are the Terms and Conditions as updated on the site:

Conditions of Use

GotVapes™ Shipping & Returns
  • All orders received by 9AM EST will have a delivery goal of that day, this is not a guarantee but a goal.
  • We provide first class and flat priority shipping.
  • All orders over $67.00 receive FREE First Class Shipping (calculated after your 5% Newsletter VIP discount, if you qualify). Otherwise you will have the option of choosing flat rate Priority shipping for $5.00.
  • Returns accepted on cartomizers and atomizers ONLY if DOA and we are notified within 24 hours of the receipt of your package. This includes the day of delivery and the next calendar day. Battery kits are warrantied for 7 days. This is strictly enforced. Please DO NOT contact us for an RMA unless you meet that condition - THAT IT IS DOA!
    • There are no exceptions to the above bullet point. Even if you say you received it and didn't start using it for a week and then you noticed a problem we cannot honor that. It is your responsibility to make sure that when you receive the product, to try it either on the delivery day or the day after.
    • Only if the cartomizer or atomizer does not fire (it is DOA), is the product warrantied. We cannot honor claims of leaking, 'burnt taste' or any other issue as a vapors experience with a product can be contingent on anything from the type of equipment they are using to their experience level. We have plenty of helpful videos that can be viewed on all of our products at DJbizzum's Channel - YouTube and we have an active ECF forum that we encourage you to utilize at GotVapes. Please also be reminded that when you say a product does not fire it may be that the connector pins must be adjusted on either the carto/atty or the battery and we will at first attempt to guide you concerning this before an RMA is given.
    • Customer MUST return the product with no exceptions and before sending the product back MUST be issued an RMA permission in TICKETS. All customer service must be done within TICKETS.
    • When an RMA is issued, the product must be put back in the mail within 2 days. Once received we will test the condition of the product. If we determine it is not defective from DOA, from our testing, the prouct will be returned at the expense of the customer.
    • Credit will be given for any defective product in the form of a store credit, not a credit card refund.
    • We have to strictly enforce these policies to stay viable and provide the latest products at the lowest possible prices. If you are not comfortable with these policies PLEASE do not order, we do understand and respect your decision.
  • Please use our ticket system at GotVapes Help Center and Knowledge Base if you have any customer service issues. All tickets are responded to. It may be right away, it may be a day, it may be 3-4 days but we eventually will get to your ticket.
  • Customer is responsible for return shipping except in cases where we have sent the wrong product. If we have sent the wrong product we will need the product returned and we will give you credit for the return shipping and offer you an extra 10% off coupon on your next shopping trip for your inconvenience. There are no exceptions to this.
Terms and Conditions - GotVapes.com

All information and graphics on GotVapes.com is solely owned and copyrighted by GotVapes.com and is expressly forbidden to be used in whole or in part without permission by the owners of GotVapes.com. All information including product descriptions or back-links may be used for informational purposes only. Most if not all of our products including, but not limited to, VISION, FLUXOMIZER, FLUX, SAPPHIRE, VORTEX, PUMPCARTS, etc., are copyrighted by GotVapes.com and for our sole use.

=======================================================

We must strictly enforce this policy so that we may remain viable and be able to continue bringing our customers the latest and greatest as the lowest possible prices we can.

If you have any questions or comments they are welcome in this thread for the next week or so but then the thread will be closed and placed as a sticky.

Thank you so much for your co-operation in all of this!

Daniel & Chris

Last edited by a moderator:

harmonic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Desoto, Mo
i never filled out any official tickets or anything and you have helped me above and beyond anything i expected so THANKYOU.
and my experience here has pretty much locked GV as the only vender i go to.

Are the cust service tickets viewable to the general public? I only ask because i wouldn't want to see somebody put off of a device or what not and myself personally would be reluctant to fill out a ticket unless specifically told to as i wouldn't want any problem i may have had with anything to reflect negatively towards the site.
just a thought.
thanks again for the top notch service

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
batteries and kits always had a 7 day warrenty, it was never longer then that.

There was never a warrenty for cartomizers except for doa, and yes from now on since we will only accept DOA for a RMA you will have to check them , we understand if this doesnt work for some people and respect your decision not to purchase them.

This is the new policy, to keep prices lower and to be able to bring you new products this is what must be done to stay afloat as a business.

You can also look at other popular vendors warrenty policy and find pretty much the exact same policy. Some are more lenient and some are more strict.

Last edited:

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
I hear you Dan & Bad. :)
Many times its user error with the pins and such when something does not work properly as they can be tightened so hard well yeah its not going to work.

I can also understand something not fireing and is brand new there are glitches in man process as well.
But heck its not rocket scientist for the buyer to simply give a test fire to there carts, atomizers etc.
Nor is it hard to test a battery.

I hope your business venture is around longer than me .

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
I order carto's 50 or more at a time....but the frequency of failure is so low (about 1 in 150 so far) that I can live with the policy as long as the prices stay low.

I hear you Dan & Bad. :)
Many times its user error with the pins and such when something does not work properly as they can be tightened so hard well yeah its not going to work.

I can also understand something not fireing and is brand new there are glitches in man process as well.
But heck its not rocket scientist for the buyer to simply give a test fire to there carts, atomizers etc.
Nor is it hard to test a battery.

I hope your business venture is around longer than me .

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
If you want to test them coming in I would simply drop a half ml or so into one out of the pack. Quite honestly the fail rate on cartomizers is EXTREMELY low.

In all the time I have used our Fluxomizers and CE2's before that I never had one DOA. I spoke with Chris and his exper4ience is the same. I have used other fillered cartos and items from other vendors - NEVER one DOA. So don't worry about this type of thing TOO much : )

Many times what someone says is DOA, although it could actually be DOA, but many times it is a bad connection. Sometimes the adjustable pin needs screwed out (get yourself a regular sized Stanley screwdriver for this as the larger slot heads can be clumsy to get in and out) or upon use, the connection inside the battery gets pushed down. Some of these connections pins can be adjusted upwards if that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread