• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

TO ALL EDMONTON/or ALL ALBERTA VAPERS OUT THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just wondering how many Edmonton vapers are out there. So far i have been in contact with one vaperer.

Are there any more out there??????

If so I would like to try to set up coffee nights/ dinners or just plane fun times.
would like to try and do this once a week or even once every 2 weeks.
Would like to set up where every meet would be held by someone differnt every meet.
just to keep it fresh.

Is there anyone that would be interested in doing this.

Rttch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2011
Edmonton
How about this:

Wednesday, July 4th
at Rundle park
from 6-8pm?

Is that a good start. They have shelter if there is rain, it's outside, free and we can bring our own beverages. If it works we could always try the first Wednesday evening every month. There are certainly enough in Edmonton to have a good turnout.

Canuck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2012
Edmonton, AB
Thanks for the juice testing Salty, first time i got to sit down with someone and talk vaping. I'll have to have you over to my place next time, I'm thinking instead of coffee and fruit flavours we'll have to do cold beer and tabacoo juices, lol. Oh and Wood if you can find a pub that will allow PV's then that would totally rock, vape On!

wood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
edmonton
Thanks for the juice testing Salty, first time i got to sit down with someone and talk vaping. I'll have to have you over to my place next time, I'm thinking instead of coffee and fruit flavours we'll have to do cold beer and tabacoo juices, lol. Oh and Wood if you can find a pub that will allow PV's then that would totally rock, Vape On!

well i know of one for sure , not the nicest place but i saw the kereoke dj vaping and asked the bouncer if i could and he said go hard were your not smoking , that was at knights pub in castle downs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread