• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Regional Vaper's Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

runout_mick

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2011
Alberta, Canada
I'm just thinking out loud here, or in writing as it were, but would it be beneficial for us to set up regional vaper's clubs?

What I'm thinking is to try and organize vapers in each locality, and have meets every couple of weeks or once a month to swap juices, hardware, etc. Somewhere I can trade some of my homebrew for a couple of your cartomizers. You could ask Bob for advice on batteries, and Bob could get in on that flavourart group-buy. Maybe reps for suppliers (those that haven't been driven out of business) could stop by and peddle some wares. Maybe ask a local pub owner if he'd mind having vapers in at 2pm every second Sunday of the month or something, just so there's a set time and location.

I think something like this is going to be essential if we're going to have any chance at beating health Canada. We need a social backbone to tie us together, and while this forum is a good start, real face-to-face contact will help us that much more.

I'm going to put up a thread in the Canadian Meets and Events forum (a subforum of this one) To gauge interest in this for the Edmonton area called "Edmonton Vaper's Club". Please respond here and then make a thread for your region if you want to help get the ball rolling in your area.

Alternatively, feel free to chime in here if you see gaping flaws in my plan. I can take criticism.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread