This is Tom from VapeSourcing, ECF special customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bb7827

Oct 2, 2018
Yeah I mean I'm not totally sure if they are scammers or just late at shipping orders. I've notice a lot of orders came for people just for most people it takes longer than the shipping time labeled. Although I'd like updates on my order sinces it's been a week and no processing or any updates which makes it feels odd. I'm trying my best to just hope it's a Chinese new year issue and they are just busy but then again my item is from the USA warehouse and I live in USA so it shouldn't take that long.

On their website they say no shipping during holidays so i assume it includes USA orders too...

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Bb7827

Oct 2, 2018
I am certain that's right.
I ordered about a week ago, received an acknowledgement auto generated.
The actual shipping tracking number showed up in my inbox this morning.

I was wrong, their USA warehouse was NOT included, only their china based ones didn't ship out. In other words they just don't respect people who put bread on their tables for their kids to eat. Not trying to be racist and I'm not, i have many chinese friends and I even really like the chinese culture to the point that i watch wuxia chinese dramas, but most chinese people are like that, ungrateful.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181007-010624_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181007-010624_Chrome.jpg
    372.8 KB · Views: 12

Bb7827

Oct 2, 2018
@Verashu @stols001 @sdennislee @Philabos

Today, I'm going to give you all, as well as everyone reading this post who are researching vapesourcing before they purchase from this company, solid proof that vapesourcing and all of it's staff members including @Verashu are frauds, liars, thieves and again frauds.

So on September 29 i purchased a uwell nunchaku kit + a pack of coils + juices, all of which were IN STOCK! A total of $116.29USD.

After a few days and recieving NO updates on my order, i searched google and found this post where a vapesourcing representative attends to their customers enquiries.

I posted an enquiry asking about my order's status. I waited a few days as the chinese holidays passed. @Verashu the vapesourcing representative replied and sent me a message on this website (e-cigarette-forum), a tracking number, as well as a screenshot of the page that says my order HAS BEEN shipped and it's in transit (screenshot attached). After searching the "tracking number" in many and many different tracking sites which the results were all 'invalid tracking number', i replied to @Verashu asking how to use that tracking number and never recieved a reply.

The next day, @Vapesource (vapesourcing) replied to an email enquiry i sent them a few days earlier directly through their website. They apologized for the long wait and again apologized that my order HASN'T BEEN SHIPPED BECAUSE THE ITEMS WERE SOLD OUT! (Screenshot attached).

Now @Verashu the vapesourcing representative on this forum tells me that my order HAS BEEN SHIPPED and even gives me a (fake) tracking number and a screenshot of the page that says my order has been shipped and it's in transit, yet their customer service representative tells me that my order HASN'T BEEN SHIPPED?!?!

NO NO NO it doesn't end there!! After telling them that if they don't compensate me for this scamming attemp on me i will expose them with solid evidence that they're a fraud business, they offer me 500 points ($5) on my vapesourcing account , as if I'm going to purchase anything from them ever again...

I didn't have time to reply and after a day i recieved an email saying i recieved a refund from vapesourcing.com . I checked my paypal account and guess what! My order's total price was $116.29USD yet they refunded me $103.62USD and yes i have attached a screenshot of my paypal page showing those numbers.

And again, that is not all!! Go on you tube and search 'vapesourcing' then click on the first video that comes up by 'Jai Haze' (link to the video: ). Jai shows you even more solid evidence that @Vapesource vapesourcing.com is nothing but a fraud!!

To all people thinking of purchasing anything from vapesourcing.com , TURN AROUND AND WALK AWAY AND DON'TEVEN LOOK BACK!!! Otherwise, i assure you that you WILL regret it
20181013_055300.jpg
Screenshot_20181013-060237_Outlook.jpg
20181013_055526.jpg

• Optimistic

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
Certainly seems like you have a legitimate reason to be aggravated. Sucks that this happened to you. I have been fortunate in my dealings with them in the past. They even honored incorrect pricing that had been calculated on my order without asking me to make up the difference.

Hopefully you get a full refund.

I only took exception with your attitude not your situation, totally sympathetic to your situation.

Good luck

• Agree

Philabos

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2017
Certainly seems like you have a legitimate reason to be aggravated. Sucks that this happened to you. I have been fortunate in my dealings with them in the past. They even honored incorrect pricing that had been calculated on my order without asking me to make up the difference.

Hopefully you get a full refund.

I only took exception with your attitude not your situation, totally sympathetic to your situation.

Good luck

I agree this seems a totally unacceptable result.

Like you, I have placed two rather large orders with them and they came through with good service at an outstanding price.

Bb7827

Oct 2, 2018
@Verashu @sdennislee
Thanks but i didn't get a full refund. Today i got an email from them stating that a pack of coils was shipped to me. Even though i emailed them and very clearly told them i don't want the coils if I'm not getting the mod kit and the rest of my order, yet still they full ignored my email and sent a pack of coils which I'm not ever going to use and they kept my money.

See? These people knew very well that the right thing to do here would be to refund the entire order but because they're a fraudulent company and want to rip-off us customers every chance they get.

Fortunately here in Australia we have 'Fair Trading', an governmental organization which will ban these people from selling anything in Australia if they do these sort of things. I'll definitely report it to fair trading.

• Optimistic

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
@Bb7827 Hello! So sorry about the delay. I have checked your order, and I found you bought from three different warehouse, so we had to split your order. And the coils were shipped from USA warehouse on 6th,Oct because we have 7 days off work for celebrating our national day,so we our customer service and warehouses in China are closed. And the USA warehouse is still open, so our coworker in USA shipped the items who bought in China Warehouse from USA warehouse. Thanks for you kindly understanding.

The coils are shipped, the package is in transit, we are not able to issue refund.
If you want full refund, when package is out for delivery, please reject it.

Tracking number is 992723824601000931503, tracking website is
C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\8LDO48C$8@[GWU0353$FOVS.png
www.17track.net.

Have a nice time on weekend!

• Optimistic

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Like I said at the beginning there are better companies....

Oh wait you told me to shut up in a sort of vaguely menacing way.

Why'd you tag me again, now? I already know Vapesourcing will never be my cup of tea. I told you that in my first post.

If you act vaguely menacing this time ,I am reporting you. YOU TAGGED ME HERE.

Anna

ranjen617

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2014
Somewhere in mid - AL, USA
I'm needing help with an order. I bought this in good faith with it being in stock, not sold out at the time of purchase either.

Today I receive an email saying that it was out of stock and "Sorry will send once we get this back in the warehouse."

Why sell online for items you don't have and expect us to believe and look for a shipment? My order number is 100174938.

Can you please look into this and help. My last order had errors as well and really wanted to think it was a one time issue.

Thank you in advance. ...

• Optimistic

ranjen617

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2014
I'm needing help with an order. I bought this in good faith with it being in stock, not sold out at the time of purchase either.

Today I receive an email saying that it was out of stock and "Sorry will send once we get this back in the warehouse."

Why sell online for items you don't have and expect us to believe and look for a shipment? My order number is 100174938.

Can you please look into this and help. My last order had errors as well and really wanted to think it was a one time issue.

Thank you in advance. ...

Does anyone still moderate from Vapesourcing here anymore? I've had no luck but the website still shows where all of my items are in Stock. My order has yet to be filled and shipped.

Not happy, at all. ...:-(

• Optimistic

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Does anyone still moderate from Vapesourcing here anymore? I've had no luck but the website still shows where all of my items are in Stock. My order has yet to be filled and shipped.

Not happy, at all. ...:-(
Hello, ranjen617,
I have contacted our customer service and I am waiting for the reply. So sorry about any inconveninece caused for you.

ranjen617

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2014
Hello, ranjen617,
I have contacted our customer service and I am waiting for the reply. So sorry about any inconveninece caused for you.
Thank you so much for helping me out. I have been seeing that it's in Stock and this is holding up the entire order. Doesn't make sense to keep one waiting while able to sell more of the same.
Thank you again!

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Thank you so much for helping me out. I have been seeing that it's in Stock and this is holding up the entire order. Doesn't make sense to keep one waiting while able to sell more of the same.
Thank you again!
Hello, ranjen617,
Our customer service told me that they would give you a reply, so you need to pay attention to your email. So sorry again. Have a nice day!

ranjen617

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2014
Hello, ranjen617,
Our customer service told me that they would give you a reply, so you need to pay attention to your email. So sorry again. Have a nice day!
Thank you for helping me. I emailed them twice this week already. I'll keep looking!
I hope you have a nice day as well! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread