No reply from vapesourcing.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purchase was made on 1/16/18. I received an email after placing the order. I've never received any further communication after 4 emails to Vapesourcing, and a PayPal complaint. It has now been over 3 weeks with no response. I sent an email to marketing01@vapesourcing.com this weekend. I still have not gotten a response, even though you said in the pinned post that you'd reply within 24 hours. All I would like is some communication. It has been over 14 business days since the order and there has not been any notice that it has shipped.

Sent: Sunday, February 4, 2018 7:20 PM
To: marketing01@vapesourcing.com
Subject: RE: VapeSourcing: New Order # 100063664

Hello, Tom!
I saw your post on the ECF forum, so thought I'd try my luck at getting ANY response from vapesourcing.com! I've sent about 4 emails since placing the order, and have finally submitted an issue with PayPal because I have never gotten any response back. Could you check on this order, please? Your website still does not show it as shipped, and it has been almost three weeks since placing the order.

Thank you for any help you can provide!​

Reactions: stols001
can you please cancel this product and we send you other products
The LEMO3 was in stock when you took my payment. Apparently, the inventory listed on your site is not accurate. I do not see any way to "cancel this product", so how do I remove the LEMO3 and the coils for it from the order, recalculate the shipping costs, and get refunded for the money that you collected from me over 3 weeks ago? With all this hassle, you should wave the shipping costs entirely.

Thank you for helping to try and get this resolved!

• Agree

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
I have moved forward with my PayPal claim in order to be refunded the money they collected. In case anyone was in doubt, Vapesourcing.com is not a trustworthy merchant.
Sorry we didn't inform you earlier that the lemo 3 is out of stock and keep you wait so long.
How about we cancel the lemo 3 and ship the rest of your order? We would like to put $10 in your vapesouring wallet as compensation.
The shipping cost is for shipping company, we didn't take them.
If you don't like our suggestion and like to cancel the order, please let us know, we will inform accountant issue refund when we back to work on Feb 23.

How about we cancel the lemo 3 and ship the rest of your order? We would like to put $10 in your vapesouring wallet as compensation.
Please go ahead and remove the LEMO3, but also remove the 2 packs of coils that were for the LEMO3. Then adjust the shipping cost, since half the order was removed. I will gladly accept a $10 credit, but please apply it to this order while it is being adjusted and the refund for the remainder is being calculated.

I will add our posts to the case in PayPal, where all further communications will need to be done.

• Useful

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Hi sorry to jump on a thread I can't figure out how to message verashu directly. I ordered a mod on Feb 2nd and paid the $18 for DHL 4-7 day shipping. I was given a tracking number a few days after but it has never worked. My order number was 100068444. Please help
Hello, @ConnMan8809 your tracking number is 8330073113 and the detail information is
L9XQfGv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread