Vapesourcing Q&A / Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Hello, just say that because the order address and the shipping address are different, our customer service has already contacted you and we hope your problem will be solved.
I never saw this forum until today :) it's great! I was surprised that vendors are here too! I have been trying to get hold of vaprsourcing forever, it seems to very hard to get in touch with anyone...

Reactions: NicEgy

Jason Ross

Apr 22, 2022
Hello? Anyone? :( orders still stuck at payment accepted, you have my money and customer service wont email me after over 24 hours. No activity through their chat either. We are going into the weekend where you say you dont make shipments so im just SOL for at least another two days without as much as an apology? Cmon guys. Im not even mad, just dissapointed.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Hello? Anyone? :( orders still stuck at payment accepted, you have my money and customer service wont email me after over 24 hours. No activity through their chat either. We are going into the weekend where you say you dont make shipments so im just SOL for at least another two days without as much as an apology? Cmon guys. Im not even mad, just dissapointed.

Thank you for your information.
As we were off yesterday, I was not able to reply to your message in time. I have sent your problem back to our after sales and they will solve your problem as soon as possible from email service@vapesourcing.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread